Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in East Kilbride
wales uk
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Arrived on a Friday evening after a long drive through the snow. Car park was very icy, but got parked near to the door. Room was exactly like all the others I have stayed in. Lovely comfortable bed and nice and clean. Water in the bathroom was boiling hot, and the shower had good pressure. Cold water was freezing as it should be. Stayed for 3 nights and went out every night so cannot comment if the room was noisy. Had breakfast in the pub next door one morning. Plenty of choice for breakfast. Needed an iron one night as there was not one in the room, reception gave me an iron and ironing board. Tea and coffee supplies were replaced each day, and if we needed extra reception were more than happy to supply.
An enjoyable stay in a friendly and clean room, would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

As you would expect this Premier Inn is much the same as any other.
A cheery welcome in this small hotel makes up for the slightly chaotic car park which was mostly occupied by the pub goers.
Ask for a room at the back as the pub has a music night on Saturday.
Otherwise the room was clean, as was the bathroom, getting a bit tired perhaps.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I am a great supporter of the Premier Inn chain and hate to give them a bad review. My feelings are that as I stayed on the 2nd of January, there was a certain jadedness about the people and the place itself. So, I am not going to say too much about my stay, except for one complaint that I have. I arrived in East kilbride at 5.30pm and it was dark at this time of year. My SatNav took me pretty close to the hotel, but I could not find it. This is very unusual for Premier Inns as they are normally visible from several hundred yards away. So, I drove up and down Eaglesham Road, and eventually stopped at a Great Western hotel. here they told me that the hotel was at the other end of Eaglesham Road and opposite the Arnold Clark car sales. When I finally found the hotel it was positioned on a small rise but the lights were out on the signage. All very frustrating!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

My sister and I had to travel 400 miles on Boxing day to visit my mother who had just been admitted to Hairmyers Hospital just up the road. We had only booked the night before(Xmas Day) when my mother went into hospital. Very pleasantly surprised by the room. Very clean and spacious. We had 2 single beds and a huge settee. Tea and coffee making facilities. Best of all for us were the staff. Very accomodating, cheerful and helpful. They went out of their way to make everything easy for us. Printing us maps, directing us to the nearest shopping, food outlets etc. I can't praise all of the staff highly enough. They made a stressful and worrying visit as good as it could be.
We ate at the restaurant attached. In the evening and at lunch there was a carvery. Given that it was boxing day, our hopes at getting in weren't too high. But once again the staff were very welcoming. We had a carvery 2 days running although there were plenty of other choices. Very good value for money/ £6.95 in the eveing and £4.95 at lunch . I would recommend both the hotel and the carvery. The hotel was also very quiet at night. Given the proximity to the carvery I had my doubts but they were unfounded. Both the hotel and restaurant were good value for money and I would stay again..

Room Tip: We stayed at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Booked this as there was £19 per night offer on. Excellent value for money. No problems with hotel, all clean and comfortable. Would stay here again. Friendly and helpful staff always on hand to help with anything.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Swaffham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

We have stayed twice at this Premier Inn and each time have received excellent service from all the staff. We were made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble for them.
Rooms have always been very clean and comfortable. Staff were very good at arranging for a ground floor room for us after a long and tiring journey.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

its a good family hotel with out microwave / fridge and u can have good entertainment for kids and helpful stafffffff.
Warm welcome - no lifts - only 2 floors
good quality food - east to access like mcdonalds / kfc / mark & spencers / train stations / bus / hospitals / highways - etc

Room Tip: depends on their needs
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,379 reviews
Busby Hotel
Busby Hotel
#1 of 1 in Clarkston

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel? Share your experiences!