Arrived on a Friday evening after a long drive through the snow. Car park was very icy, but got parked near to the door. Room was exactly like all the others I have stayed in. Lovely comfortable bed and nice and clean. Water in the bathroom was boiling hot, and the shower had good pressure. Cold water was freezing as it should be. Stayed for 3 nights and went out every night so cannot comment if the room was noisy. Had breakfast in the pub next door one morning. Plenty of choice for breakfast. Needed an iron one night as there was not one in the room, reception gave me an iron and ironing board. Tea and coffee supplies were replaced each day, and if we needed extra reception were more than happy to supply.
An enjoyable stay in a friendly and clean room, would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is near to College Milton and Peel Park Industrial Estates. Within walking distance of Hairmyres train station. For shops and local amenities East Kilbride town centre is less than 1 mile away. Our Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, flatscreen televisions & en-suite facilities. We also have an onsite pub restaurant with indoor children's play area and free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel East Kilbride
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel Scotland