“Fantastic Value.”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in East Kilbride
Milan, Italy
“Fantastic Value.”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Highly recommended. Reception staff welcomed me with warmth and professionalism.
Bedroom was immaculate with crisp white cotton sheets. Mattress was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Tea and coffe facilities. Flat screen tv with good choice of channels.
Bathroom spotless with a strong shower and bath.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Colin J, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Many thanks for your very kind review after your stay with us at Premier Inn, East Kilbride Central.
I'm pleased to acknowledge your review about the warmth and professionalism of our Reception staff.
I am also glad that you had such a good sleep in our room, and that you felt that the rooms, bedding and bathroom were all spotless, also, the tea/coffee making facility and flat screen tv, all added to your pleasurable stay with us.
Premier Inn East Kilbride Central, look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Needed somewhere with easy access to a business appointment and somewhere reliable without frills. Of course Premier Inn was the answer and this is a great example of all things that are good about this chain. Plenty of parking, friendly and knowledgeable check-in staff and my room was spotlessly clean - in fact it looked almost new. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was due to the lack of a shaver point in the bathroom (or anywhere else for that matter) for my electric toothbrush. #disappointed. There was no sky TV either but that didn't affect me. I used the Beefeater next door for an evening meal. This was poorly staffed although Angela was excellent. Food was more than acceptable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Colin J, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Many thanks for your kind review regarding your stay with us at the Premier Inn East Kilbride Central. As well as being a reliable choice, we are also very close to all amenities in East Kilbride.
I'm pleased to acknowledge once again, from guests, your opinion that our reception staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
Although our hotel was refurbished in February 2012, we are happy that it has kept its high standard of fresh, clean bedrooms.
With regard to the shaving point issue, I will pass this point on to our head office.
I have passed on to Angela in the Beefeater a copy of your review.

Hotel Manager
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Spent 1 night here while visiting family, we found it easily, the staff were friendly and helpful. We booked both the dinner and breakfast deal, very affordable. The room was warm and comfortable. The restaurant staff very courteous, friendly and helpful. The food was of good quality. No complaints from us. The room was quiet despite being over the front door.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Colin J, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for your lovely review about your stay in our hotel. It is always good to hear how friendly and helpful that our staff are to our guests.
I will pass on to the restuarant manager, your review about their friendly staff and of the value affordable meal deal option that you had when you stayed here.
We always aim to please our guests, and try to keep noise to a minimum, whether guests are given a room at the front or back of the hotel.
Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to the trip advisor facility for our hotel.

Regards

Hotel Manager.
Hamilton, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Very comfortable. If you like your food book the premier breakfast worth every penny. Think twice if you have walking problems, you can get access for breakfast but there is some steps to it though staff extremely helpful and nice. Great location easy to get to.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Colin J, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Glasgow Eastkilbride Central Premier Inn.

I was delighted to hear that you had a comfortable stay and you found the Premier Inn breakfast brilliant value with lots of choice.

I'm sorry that you had difficulty with the stairs getting to the breakfast room there is a ramp to the right of the stairs and gives you full accesss to the restaurant.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The premier inns are a budget chain, and that is what this place was. It was very clean, very simple. A bit spartan in its furnishings, but had the things that are needed. Delightful young lady on the front desk that handled questions about eating and internet. They charge 3 GBP for 24 hours of internet, but I knew that when I made the reservation. Well worth it, as the internet was very fast. First 30 minutes is free, but I knew I would need more time. Biggest selling point for this hotel is the Beefeaters restaurant next door. Fantastic dinner, lots of food and very good price. Breakfast was there the next morning and they had a fantastic array of things to eat on the cold table and the cooked breakfast looked to be plentiful, good and fast. We only eat the cereal and toast. Would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Colin J, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for the kind review of our hotel. I am glad that you found the room clean and comfortable. I am also glad that you found the wi fi super fast and easy to use.
Our receptionists do aim to deliver excellent customer service at all times, and I am pleased to hear that they did for you.
I will pass to the Beefeater manager, all your comments regarding your dinner and breakfast. It's good hear that our onsite restuarant provided you with good value and excellent customer services also.
Myself and the team, look forward in welcoming you back to our Premier Inn in East Kilbride Central.

Gibraltar
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Welcomed by a lovely lady on reception, very helpful.
Rooms (2) very clean & tidy. Great bed. Linen ok. Towels ok.
Free car-parking.
Beefeater across road for dinner or drinks. Also where you can eat breakfast (£8.25 each)
Only real gripe: paid £3 for wifi which didn't work. We were refunded the cash. Not good though if you are travelling and need access. However, the Beefeater has free wifi.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Colin J, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for the kind feedback regarding your stay at the Premier Inn Eastkilbride Central.

I was pleasesd to here that the receptionist was very helpfull and you foud the room clean and comfortable and the restaurant provided a good value breakfast.

Sorry about the WIFI the problem has now been addressed I was pleases that the Beefeater could provide you with free WIFI.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Eastkilbride Central Premier Inn

Titusville, Florida
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was very nervous about going to the UK for the first time, especially when I saw we'd be getting in at 5am. The folks at Premier Inn were incredibly understanding. We arrived at the hotel around 6am and the lady at the front desk handed me a key and said "Go get some sleep, we'll check you in later." It was amazing. They were incredibly helpful when we needed directions. The room was clean and well supplied, and the beds were comfortable. The staff was courteous. There was even a section of rooms called a Quiet Zone where they had guests keep noise down between 10pm and 7am. We'll definitely keep Premiere in mind when we travel to the UK again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the quiet zone if you want some peace