The premier inns are a budget chain, and that is what this place was. It was very clean, very simple. A bit spartan in its furnishings, but had the things that are needed. Delightful young lady on the front desk that handled questions about eating and internet. They charge 3 GBP for 24 hours of internet, but I knew that when I made the reservation. Well worth it, as the internet was very fast. First 30 minutes is free, but I knew I would need more time. Biggest selling point for this hotel is the Beefeaters restaurant next door. Fantastic dinner, lots of food and very good price. Breakfast was there the next morning and they had a fantastic array of things to eat on the cold table and the cooked breakfast looked to be plentiful, good and fast. We only eat the cereal and toast. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get your skates on at our local ice rink or take in some fresh air at Calderglen Country Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn East Kilbride
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride Central Hotel Scotland