“WORTH A VISIT”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“WORTH A VISIT”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Genuinely lovrly and fresh food, great portions and great staff. unique menu choices which vary - makes lunchtime interesting and well worth the money

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great value”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Deli EK is spotlessly clean and serves great food.Polite,cheerful staff and good value for money.There are many take-away outlets nearby but Deli EK is by far the best.

Visited May 2014
Glasgow
“Best deli around”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Having watched people at my office bringing in bits n pieces from this deli i decided to give it a try a while back.

I had the tuna and cheese wrap and its definitely the best wrap ive had. Not only do they give you two full wraps,they don't skimp on the fillings.

I decided to treat my hubby to Jnr on our day off and again I wasn't disappointed. We even treated ourselves to the amazing carrot cake they had on offer.

The staff are all very helpful and don't huff and puff or moan and groan like other places I've been to recently. They seem genuinely pleased to help you.

They have a fabulous selection of homemade cakes and main courses that you could easily but and pass off as your own (lol).

Highly recommended,clean inside, delicious food and friendly staff. I'll definitely be back. Though thank goodness in not working in East Kilbride full time or I'd never be out of the place.

• Visited November 2013
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch time treat”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Visit here quite often at lunch time. They have a great selection of hot and cold food available and everything on display looks lovely and fresh. I haven't made a bad choice yet! Their baguettes and quesadillas are a particular favourite and I cannot resist their cakes and slices. Try to visit if you can but best to avoid the lunch time of the local high school as the place can be very busy.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Butterfly959908
Glasgow
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We go to the Deli EK a lot. They have daily special meals along with Lasagne and Macaroni. The prices are unbelievably cheap and are less than £3.50 for a main course. I think the Lasagne and Macaroni are only about £2.50. We have started buying lots of meals for my mum to put in her freezer as it works out cheaper than meals on wheels and the quality is far superior.

The salads, rolls and sandwiches are excellent. The home baking is delish. The coffee is some of the best we have had. Really friendly staff and a total gem in the village.

Visited April 2013