Stayed for one night in February & it's not an experience I want to repeat in a hurry.
My bedroom was, at best, average. The wall mirror was propped on the floor, the room was dusty (especially the 2 bedside lamps), lighting not very good so that it was difficult to do any work at the desk. Worse though was the bathroom: the grout between the tiles around the bath was black and the shower head was black with damp. I also didn't appreciate the collection of hair behind the bathroom doors.
The public areas were cold.
I used the pool in the leisure club, but noticed that all 3 showers in the changing area had no soap or shower gel.
Food and drink was overpriced: I had a glorified toasted ham & cheese sandwich with fries at a cost of about £12, with a large glass of white Rioja at £7.
Breakfast was good with a cold buffet & hot food cooked to order, but was probably not worth £16. When I was at the buffet I had to ask for orange juice, which was very good, but surely @ £16, a waiter should be keeping the selection replennished.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Macdonald Crutherland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Crutherland House Hotel East Kilbride
- Macdonald Crutherland Hotel
- Macdonald Crutherland East Kilbride
- Macdonald Crutherland House East Kilbride, Scotland