The fabric of this hotel is good but but guests should have a discount whilst they sort their internet connection (none for 2 days and 2 hours spent on the phone to BT Openzone). We ended up taking a trip to a proper MacDonald's for their free internet connection, as it was not working for my two colleagues either..
In addition we had the Fire Alarm go off at 1.30am as a result of a meeting room getting too hot in the sun (cods-wallop). The photocopied letter had all the inkling that it was run off from the last time.
And the staff seemed less than interested in sorting issues out. Lastly they charge £3 for using a credit card when paying on a £200+ bill and charge for a bottle of water in the room on a £95 per night rate.
I do feel bad giving 1 out of 5 but I would certainly do my best to influence staying somewhere else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Crutherland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Crutherland House Hotel East Kilbride
- Macdonald Crutherland Hotel
- Macdonald Crutherland East Kilbride
- Macdonald Crutherland House East Kilbride, Scotland