“Seafood to die for”

Asha's
Ranked #29 of 100 Restaurants in East Kilbride
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Whether you are looking for a pre-theatre meal, a romantic evening out, a family celebration or a delicious takeaway meal in the comfort of your own home, Asha’s, based to the rear of the Montgomerie Arms, is sure to hit the spot. Asha’s can also be booked for private functions throughout the year, catering for up to 45 people, and with the festive season edging ever closer, now is the time to book your Christmas or New Year meal.Whether celebrating with friends, family or colleagues, Asha’s promises to make it a special night to remember, and will be open throughout the Christmas and New Year celebrations.So what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and book a table or order a delicious takeaway delivered direct to your door.
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Seafood to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Was in with my wife as I'm not from the area , was in a nearby pub and someone recommended it so we gave it a go , my wife had the chicken tikka sizzler and was very impressed , I myself had the sea bass and the tandoori monkfish and I can honestly say it's the best I've tasted for an Indian restaurant right out the top drawer ,we have returned numerous times as the atmosphere is very laid back great place for a night out

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Alan M

Ayr
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Went last Saturday, food very tasty and staff excellent. We asked for non alcoholic beer, they did not have this our waiter went out of his way to go to the pub and get some for us. This was very much appreciated. We shall certainly go back to this restaurant for its food and excellent service.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Susan P
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Hard to beat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

Fantastic meal tonight! Both had Surf and Turf from specials menu which was delicious. Will be back soon.

• Visited August 2014
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“food great but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

really enjoy the food from here but I am not too sure about the owner or manager? he came across as quite sleazy but overall was better than I expected

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank janetandpeterb2013
Hamilton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Went out for a meal with friends after hearing good things of ASHA's. Ordered the mixed pakora and it was fantastic as it all tasted fresh and it was just the right size for a starter. One of my friends had the fish pakora and said that it was the best pakora he has ever had. For main course I had the chicken curry with rice and naan. It all tasted lovely and fresh and it was large portion that was given out with lots of chicken in the dish. My friends had the chicken tikka dish and all of them spoke very highly of it saying that it was the best chicken tikka in south lanarkshire. The quality of the service was to the highest standard, they could not do enough for you. Just before we left we ordered a pizza from the take away menu. The pizza was fantastic, it had lots of topping on it and the base was a delight. Overall this is the best Indian restaurant I have been too.

• Visited July 2014