Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in East Kilbride
Reviewed June 23, 2014

As usual, a very clean and efficiently run hotel. Premier Inns continue to get my business wherever I am in the country. My only complaint is that they continue to charge for internet access which, nowadays, is a bit like charging people to breath and we already pay HMRC for that.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Thank you very much indeed for your kind review regarding your recent stay with us. It is very reassuring to know that you found our premier inn to be very clean and efficiently run. From a company perspective Premier Inn are very grateful for your continued loyalty to our hotels no matter where you stay in the country. It is so reassuring for us to know that you continually choose to stay with us as it means we are delivering a product that you are very happy with from a guest point of view. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Stayed for one night for a family event near by. The hotel is spotless, well maintained. The bed was very comfortable. Staff were lovely. The hotel is not plush but had everything we wanted. We did not have breakfast but heard great comments from other guests.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you kindly for your recent review. I am so pleased that you found our hotel to be spotless and you felt the beds were really comfortable. I hope that the family event you were here for was a success and that you and your family all had a great time. We all look forward to welcoming you back here in the very near future.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Rooms were very modern and clean, we had a large group of 7 staying in two rooms. Hotel staff were very friendly. Breakfast was available in neighboring restaurant. An additional restaurant across the parking lot had very good dinner. We would choose this hotel again. The one and only thing I feel they need was a telephone in the room. Our mobil phones did not work in country, and we were unable to call room to room for communication with the other half of our group. Over all this hotel was a pleasant surprise. We were very comfortable there

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thank you for your recent review, I’m sorry that you experienced problems with your mobile phones while you were staying with us, we hold regular regional meeting and value all of our guests feedback on how to improve our hotel so I will be sure to bring the matter of having phones in our hotel bedrooms to the next meeting. Thank you for bringing it to my attention once again. I’m glad you found our hotel a pleasant surprise.

I very much look forward to seeing you aging in the future.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

My wife and I stayed here at Christmas and were very impressed, albeit the service at the adjacent pub was a bit restricted due to the season. The Premier Inn itself could not be faulted, especially the friendliness and efficiency of the staff, even though they were working over Christmas so, when we went back to East Kilbride for our son's anniversary, we were more than happy to stay there again.
Once again, from booking in to checking out, the staff were first class. Nothing is too much trouble to them. The room was the usual Premier standard i.e. first class (except for the lighting which seems to be the norm these days). Extra coffee etc. on demand. A good night's sleep guaranteed is their boast. We certainly could not claim our money back as we both slept soundly. Although next to a busy main road, there was no problem at all with traffic noise.
This time there was no problem with the pub. We had breakfast there and it was excellent. It is nice to have your order taken as you know the food is going to be freshly cooked rather than having it lying on a hotplate for goodness knows how long.
I would have no hesitation in recommending anyone who is golng to East Kilbride to book in to this Premier Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

WOW…. What a review. Thank you kindly for taking the time to give your true view on Premier Inn East Kilbride Neston Toll.

I personally think that when we have guests who return to us to stay again then it must mean that we are doing our jobs properly and its very reassuring to read that you think so too, so much so that after your Christmas stay you and your wife chose to stay with us again so soon.

Please pass on my kindest regards to your son on his anniversary I hope the celebrations all went well.

With regards to the staff that I have working here, they really are a dream team to work with, they will go above and beyond any level of customer service I have ever came across in other hotels and its nice to know that you have experienced that for yourself during your stay.

I’d like to apologise to you for the restricted service that you experienced in the Lee Burn Restaurant next door, we work closely with them so I will be sure to bring it to the manager’s attention so it certainly should not happen again,

Thank you very much for recommending us and we look forward to seeing you and your family here again in the near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This Premier Inn has a great location it has a few restaurants in the same complex a retail park close by and good for driving to most areas of Glasgow, Hamilton and East Kilbride. The staff are always welcoming, helpful and friendly. Highly recommended and a place I choose to stay regularly when working in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you kindly for the lovely comment regarding your recent stay.
We do as you say have a very good location, just a short drive to all areas of East Kilbride, Hamilton, and Glasgow and more.
We very much look forward too seeing you again in the very near future when you are next in the area on business.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Nicely surprised by this hotel. Staff we're welcoming and friendly at all times! Room was spotlessly clean, modern with all amenities. Very comfortable beds with fresh linen. Slept very well at this hotel.
Location: 15 mins drive from Glasgow, straight forward drive.
Convenient as situated within walking distance a restaurant, pub and a 2 min drive to Sainsburys / Fuel station etc.
Overall a convenient and comfortable hotel. First time at the Premier Inn but will now consider them for future stays.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Claire F, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Firstly I’d like to welcome you as a first time Premier Inn guest on behalf of my team and myself. I’m so pleased that you had a lovely stay with us and that you would consider staying with us again. Thank you kindly for your recent review I’m glad you found our location ideal in terms of all the useful and local amenities that are really on our doorstep.

Premier Inn prides themselves on the cleanliness of their rooms and the satisfaction of their guests stay so I am delighted that you will now consider staying with Premier Inn again in the future.

Kindest regards

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We've stopped at Premier Inn's Nerston Toll on several occasions and every time has been a perfect experience. In fact, this last time their receptionist (whse name escapes me for a moment) went way beyond the call of duty. There was a (very slight) problem with the restaurant booking in the nearby Lee's Burn (not at all her fault) which was immediately ironed out with only a couple of minutes delay. On our return to the hotel, this delightful youmg lady had left a note of aplogy by our door and a packet of sweets! You won't even get that level of customer care in a 5 star hotel.

Premier Inns are what they are -- a comfortable, clean room at a reasonable price, and we have used them in various other loaction, always to our satisfaction. Don't hesitate to become a Premier customer. You'll not be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your lovely review regarding you stay here with us. I’m so pleased that you described your stay each time with us as being perfect It is very reassuring for me to know that both my team and myself are doing our jobs to the very best of our ability to ensure that our guests leave feeling brilliant through a great nights sleep.

Once again can I apologise for the slight problem you experienced in the Lee Burn Restaurant next door, I’m glad you received your apology letter and also your bag of sweets…. I know the exact member of staff that would have been and I will be sure to pass on your kind comments. It’s an honour for us that you compare our service here to that of 5 star hotels.

My team and myself look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Kilbride
#4 of 7 in East Kilbride
Crossbasket Castle
Crossbasket Castle
#1 of 1 in Blantyre

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel? Share your experiences!