Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in East Kilbride
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on our way home from Manchester Airport as it was going to be a seven hour drive to get home. We hadn't stayed at a Premier Inn for years but were very impressed with the warmth of welcome ( Michelle) , the standard of the room and the choice of eateries beside it. That night we ate at Frankie and Benny's next door to the Inn and in the morning we had the Premier breakfast which kept us going till we arrived home later in the afternoon.
Check out was very good as well , though i didn't catch the dark haired young lady's name.
One thing to note is that Premier Inn give you free wi-fi for half an hour and then £3 for the next 24 hours . When we ate at F and B's we discovered they did free wi-fi with no limit so guess who had two happy boys playing with their tablet computers .
Will certainly use Premier Inn again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank skiboy_robertson
Mandy-Nerston, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are really glad that you enjoyed your stop over. I will ensure that I pass your comments on to Michelle who has only recently joined our reception team, I am sure that she will be delighted to be mentioned on trip advisor. I am also glad that your children enjoyed their visit to Frankie and Benny's, it is maybe worth noting that our on site restaurant, The Leeburn, also provides free wifi for our guests.

PITL

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I received the friendliest smiliest welcome I can recall at a hotel, which started the stay off superbly. I was staying on business and the location was suitably nearby. It's close to the station and town anyway. The rooms were spacious and clean enough and as always at premier inns, attached to to a pub/ restaurant for value meals.

• Stayed: March 2013
Mandy-Nerston, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Its great to know that you found our team friendly and smiley, I will ensure that I pass this information on to them.
Hopefully we will see you here again soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed here several times visiting family. The rooms and bathrooms are always clean and beds comfortable. Staff are always happy to help. Breakfast in the restaurant next door is fine but after poor experiences with dinner we have decided to no longer dine there.

Great Premier Inn we will return!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Mandy-Nerston, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel, it is always lovely to hear that people have enjoyed their stay so much that they have chosen to return again. Both the housekeeping and reception teams go out of their way to help ensure that all of our guests have an amazing stay here.
I am disappointed that you have decided to no longer eat at the Leeburn restaurant as they also go out of their way to ensure guests have a great dining experience. I will make sure that I feed back your findings to them as soon as possible, in order for them to address any issues that they may be having. We are spoiled for choice here as we do have many other lovely restaurants reasonably close to the Premier Inn.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

we stayed here over new year and would stay here again.the beds are comfy and you can choose you pillows,the room was really clean and we had a flat screen tv on the wall,the bathroom was nice and we had hot water all the time.we decided to have breakfast which was really nice and plenty of choice.the only problem we had was as soon as you walk in for breakfast we were asked straight away to order our cooked breakfast and I felt rushed as I wanted to sort the kids out first

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel, it is always good to hear that people have enjoyed their time here.
However, I was very disappointed to hear about your rushed breakfast, I will ensure that I feed this information back to the restaurant team as soon as possible, in order for them to work on this issue.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

It was a good value for our money. We stayed there for 10 days. My husband, me, and our 1 year old. The family room was good and comfortable for us. Upon arrival, it was very neat and clean. The bathroom was nice, with a combination shower/tub. A nice big flatscreen TV on the wall of the bedroom. Lots of options in regards to lighting. They provided use of the cot and a mini refrigerator for free, which was a HUGE plus.The cot was a playard and was great. Parking was free. The staff was cheerful and helpful.

However, I have a few issues - we came from Los Angeles and decided to keep our LA hours, due to the baby. Because of that, housekeeping was never available to clean our room. The staff at the front, would take out our rubbish, upon request, but seemed to get a bit frustrated about doing so after about 7 days. They kept reminding us that housekeeping is only there until noon and I kept reminding them that my baby sleeps until 2pm. It was frustrating, but eventually, our room was cleaned, which was nice. It was just unfortunate that it took so long to happen.

Secondly, we couldn't book the room with an American credit card. We tried to use our visa, but it wouldn't work. I was told that they have a problem accepting American cards. Luckily, we had a family member in Glasgow who could do this for us. So they need to fix this.

Lastly, it would be great if there was a phone in the room.

We would definitely stay again, I just hope they get these little glitches figured out.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your lovely review, it is great to see our cleaning team getting a mention on trip advisor as they do work really hard, and are indeed very friendly. I will also pass on your lovely comments to the restaurant team. Hopefully we will see you both again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

we had another enjoyable stay. This is our 3rd visit to this Premier Inn and yet again we were wholly satisfied with the whole experience. Room as always was clean tidy and very comfortable.
we have relations nearby so this is ideal for us and as we always book in advance manage to make use of the fantastic £29.00 rate such good value. The reception staff were friendly and efficient and the cleaning ladies were funny and so friendly,
we ate twice in the Lee Burn during our 3 day stay having an evening and lunch meal.
The staff are very friendly and service was quick and efficient food was plentiful , hot and delicious absolutely recommend the Mushroom soup, yummy.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel, we love to hear that people have enjoyed their stay so much that they have returned. Our cleaning ladies are indeed funny and friendly, I will make sure that I feed your kind remarks back to them.
Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Had one very comfortable night there
Check in staff very pleasant
Room spotless bed comfortable
Could not be beaten for £29
Did not eat in pub next door had few drinks there very pleasant staff.
First time we have used Premier Inns will not be the last.

Room Tip: Request low level room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mandy-Nerston, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Nerston Toll) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit. It is so important to the whole team in both the restaurant and Premier Inn, that our guests have a memorable and happy stay.
It is also great that you will now choose to stay in other Premier Inn's as there are so many lovely Premier Inns in lots of lovely locations which means the hardest part of booking a Premier Inn is deciding which one to stay in.
We are sure your next Premier Inn stay will be as enjoyable as your stay here.
Mandy and the team