“not bad, nice staff”

Ranked #103 of 129 Restaurants in Bracknell
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The instantly recognisable red neon sign and warm inviting interior will ease you into the Frankie & Benny's experience before you can take your coat off! In typical stateside fashion, great service at Frankie & Benny's is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble for our obliging and friendly staff. So loosen your tie, relax, settle into your booth seat and relish the wonderful feeling of a very satisfied appetite!
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Not my usual choice, but went here as part of a group. The staff coped with our party really well and there was a good atmosphere. The lighter menu offers quite a good range of lower calorie options and the food was average. Would I return? Maybe for breakfast - it seems to offer a lot for a fiver.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We came her this morning, and for £5 each we had a perfectly lovely breakfast. I ordered Eggs Benedict with an extra portion of mushrooms which was delicious. My husband had poached eggs on toast with extra baked beans and it was really very good. We each had a second cup of coffee brought to our table without having to ask for it, very nice touch.
We would definitely come again, very friendly waiter as well.
Only complaint the music was quite loud, whilst it was great old songs to listen to one of the speakers was probably damaged and it sounded distorted.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Eight of use dined here on a busy Saturday night and they were very busy. It took a while for orders to be taken and food to come but we were OK with this as there were quite a few of us but I am not sure it would have been quite so good if there had been two of us.

Our waitress and the manager were very friendly and we had a good time. Only down side was the quality of the food and the cost. I had prawn cocktail and to be honest if a defrosted a back of prawns and sprinkled them onto a bit of salad at home it would have been tastier. The starters were quite expensive with a few calamari rings being £6.25. I would begrudge this if they tasted like £6.25's worth. By the time we had all finished our main course we had been at the restaurant 3 hours so we passed on dessert. Not sure this would be the place of choice again, but then again I didn't choose it in the first place. probably would have been cheaper and tastier at Loch Fyne down the road.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We've never been during the day or evenings, only for breakfast (many times). Its consistently good and the staff are very efficient and friendly. The Italian American atmosphere is a little forced for breakfast time but I'm sure in the evenings its a little better. If the £5 deal in the morning is on you can't go wrong.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I love this branch of Frankie and Benny's. OK, the food is not exactly Michelin-star but it is good basic fast food at a reasonable price in a really nice, atmospheric environment - New York Italian cerca 1930 meets Bracknell. But my praise must go to the staff, who remain cool and calm under pressure as they're rushed off their feet. We dropped in for a pre-cinema pizza and beer (which was very good – although I'd appreciate a bigger choice of draft beer) on a Sunday night to find the place heaving. The manager said he'd had an unexpected and un-booked party of 70 to accommodate (!) but nevertheless seated us immediately. We had to wait a little longer than usual but apologies were given. £40 for 2 main courses with salad and 2 drinks each. It's really the only place to eat in Bracknell at present but I'd nevertheless recommend it. These guys are doing a great job under an excellent manager.

1  Thank Chingachgook2