As a family with 2 adults and 2 children we pre-booked a family room at this hotel as an overnight stay for Legoland, Windsor. Approx 15 minute drive from Legoland and easy to find. Plenty of parking. We checked in a Saturday evening and was greeted with a courtesy and very polite receptionist. We had pre-booked breakfast for the next morning at the attached Brewers Fayre but decided to have dinner there too. We booked a table for 20 minutes after arriving just time to freshen up before eating. We were seated immediately, good selection of food and prices were very reasonable. Breakfast was fantastic, eat as much as you wanted from full english to continental and something for everyone, the children loved helping themselves to whatever they wanted to eat or drink and even better children ate free with paying adults if booked through hotel or directly in Brewers Fayre.
The hotel room was of adequate size, considering we had a double and 2 single beds. Very clean and crisp sheets with comfortable beds. Enough space for overnight and extra pillows left (which we did need as a little flat). The bathroom was again very clean and shower lovely and powerful.
We would definitely book this hotel again, location, cleanliness, friendlyness and attached Brewers Fayre was all great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes from the M4 or M3 and a quick stroll from the mainline railway station, Premier Inn Bracknell makes the perfect launch pad, whether for business meetings or a family break. Dive into the pools, water slides and flumes of Bracknell's Coral Reef. Hit the alleys at the Hollywood Bowling Centre - within easy walking distance. And if it's a big, big day out that your family is looking for, we're right at the heart of things: Legoland, Windsor and Ascot are a quick drive and London is easily accessible by road or rail. After work or play, return and recharge the batteries in our tasty restaurant, then relax in our spacious rooms and extra comfy beds. Important info This Premier Inn is located near a major road, bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: From M4(J10) take A329 to Bracknell towards the Twin Bridges roundabout with the lights. Take 1st left, then 3rd exit at roundabout to town centre. Left at roundabout (Pizza Hut opposite) towards Ascot. Left at the next roundabout, the hotel is on the left. Next to the Weather Vane Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Windsor Castle Ascot Racecourse Legoland Bracknell Train Station 0.5 mile Heathrow Airport 19 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel Bracknell
- Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel Berkshire