Arrived early evening and there was a bit of a queue to check-in however it was dealt with very efficiently and had to wait no more than 5 minutes. As always, the Good Night Guarantee was explained along with the dining arrangements.
I was allocated a room on the ground floor which was a short walk from reception. On arrival in the room I found the heating to be on but the window open! Closing the window soon allowed the room to warm up. All normal amenities were there as to be expected from a PI.
Dined in the adjacent pub which has a good selection of meals available. I was on the 'Meal Deal' and this gave a good selection although it would be a little limiting if staying for several nights. Service was efficient and friendly and no fault to be found.
Excellent nights sleep which of course is the most important thing when staying in a hotel.
Then it went a little downhill...... Shower was the standard Premier Inn affair - something akin to a school changing room. Absolutely no water pressure whatsoever and it was really just a dribble. Shower is fixed to the wall with limited movement and there was so little water coming out it was virtually pointless.
Breakfast was excellent and departure very straightforward.
Would be 5 stars if it wasn't for the appalling shower arrangements that the Premier Inn seem to have everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes from the M4 or M3 and a quick stroll from the mainline railway station, Premier Inn Bracknell makes the perfect launch pad, whether for business meetings or a family break. Dive into the pools, water slides and flumes of Bracknell's Coral Reef. Hit the alleys at the Hollywood Bowling Centre - within easy walking distance. And if it's a big, big day out that your family is looking for, we're right at the heart of things: Legoland, Windsor and Ascot are a quick drive and London is easily accessible by road or rail. After work or play, return and recharge the batteries in our tasty restaurant, then relax in our spacious rooms and extra comfy beds. Important info This Premier Inn is located near a major road, bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: From M4(J10) take A329 to Bracknell towards the Twin Bridges roundabout with the lights. Take 1st left, then 3rd exit at roundabout to town centre. Left at roundabout (Pizza Hut opposite) towards Ascot. Left at the next roundabout, the hotel is on the left. Next to the Weather Vane Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Windsor Castle Ascot Racecourse Legoland Bracknell Train Station 0.5 mile Heathrow Airport 19 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel Bracknell
- Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel Berkshire