These hotels are OK in general and the room was clean, but our beds weren't made after a long journey with our children, and we had only two towels, no soap in the dispenser etc. - in short our room hadn't been prepared, which although not a massive problem was a bit tiresome. Our ground floor room was extremely hot and airless as the window (for security) only opened a couple of inches, and we woke with headaches.
The Brewers Fayre pub/restaurant attatched to the hotel seemed to be staffed by people who worked there to enjoy each others company (kissing across the bar, shouted conversations across the diners) and didn't worry too much about the customers. We had fairly long waits in the evenings for our plates to be collected & desserts to arrive. The breakfasts were also taken in the restaurant in the mornings, and we were very surprised to find the staff had their breakfasts at the same time seated next to us. The food was an OK standard though, and you could help yourself to whatever was there. This wasn't our first choice Premier, but although twice accepting an online booking, both of which were then cancelled by Premier, this is where we ended up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes from the M4 or M3 and a quick stroll from the mainline railway station, Premier Inn Bracknell makes the perfect launch pad, whether for business meetings or a family break. Dive into the pools, water slides and flumes of Bracknell's Coral Reef. Hit the alleys at the Hollywood Bowling Centre - within easy walking distance. And if it's a big, big day out that your family is looking for, we're right at the heart of things: Legoland, Windsor and Ascot are a quick drive and London is easily accessible by road or rail. After work or play, return and recharge the batteries in our tasty restaurant, then relax in our spacious rooms and extra comfy beds. Important info This Premier Inn is located near a major road, bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: From M4(J10) take A329 to Bracknell towards the Twin Bridges roundabout with the lights. Take 1st left, then 3rd exit at roundabout to town centre. Left at roundabout (Pizza Hut opposite) towards Ascot. Left at the next roundabout, the hotel is on the left. Next to the Weather Vane Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Windsor Castle Ascot Racecourse Legoland Bracknell Train Station 0.5 mile Heathrow Airport 19 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel Bracknell
- Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel Berkshire