Grange Bracknell Hotel
$63
Stirrups Hotel(Bracknell)
$99
$93
Travelodge Bracknell Central(Bracknell)(Great Value!)
$52
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
$76
PremierInn.com
The Winning Post(Winkfield)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscar parkmulti storeyshopping centrelegoland packagedinner dancebuilding workmini baradjoining roomsbusiness hotelthe air conditioningbuffet breakfastbusiness tripironing boardfamily roomvisiting legolandtea coffeeonly gripe
Reviewed March 29, 2013

OK lets go through the detail.
Stayed for 1 night & that was enough.
Parking was in ther car park attached & you walk over a walkway that brings you out opposite the reception. You will need to note though that this way in shuts up later in the evenings.

Checked in by the most annoying check in clerk ever , luckily every other member of staff I came into contact with was very friendly.

Rooms could do with freshining up , evidence the bathroom had been. Breakfast was help yourself in the main. Average offering in terms of variety & quality though.
The breakfast room & the lounge attached were c. 10 degrees hotter than acceptable, thought I would pass out @ one point.

Tom

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Nice hotel- inclusive breakfast varied and tasty. situated over shopping centre- a couple of mins walk from bus station/train station would recommend this hotel if you are travelling without a car.
Hourly 702 bus to gets you to LEGOLAND in 20 mins. £10 day return for 1 adult/1child.
There is a slower 191 from station that takes 30 mins but I don't know if it is cheaper. cinema/bowling just over 5 mins walk away from hotel if you need night activities. We got to hotel when it was dark and didn't know there was a mcdonalds/burger king/dominoes right under the hotel so we gave hotel food a try- I was travelling alone with 1 child so I shouldn't have been eligible for food deal where kids eat free with 2 paying adults, but I had been handed the vouchers at check in so thought I'd ask and was told that was ok- so me and my son had an exceptionally good 3 course meal and drinks for £30- restaurant staff vey friendly/professional. The twin room was nice for purpose, we didn't spend much time in it, you have to ask for iron/ironing board- just call 0 when you get there. The bar is pricey £5- for one alcoholic drink, I would suggest you stock up on juice/snacks you need for night from Sainsbury's downstairs to the left.
From what I saw there was nothing for kids to do in the actual hotel ( I could be wrong)- though it wasn't something we were looking for.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Faith W
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I stayed here for the first time last week.

It was a pleasant surprise, as the ugly "shopping precinct" location set my expectations quite low.

The room was clean and had plenty of room.

The reception staff were very professional.

HOWEVER - The shower temperature was somewhere between cold and lukewarm. I would have given the hotel a "very good" but for that issue.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed here on a legoland package, the hotel reception was welcoming and staff very helpful. Our room was very clean and spacious even though we had 2 cabin beds for the children to sleep on, our king size bed was clean and very comfy. Although the room decor could do with updating and freshening. The bathroom was immaculatly clean. The evening meal myself,my wife and the children had were really nice (carrot & corriander soup and tomato soup for starters followed by steak which was very tasty the childrens meals were very tasty too they had chicken nuggets and chips with peas and garnish. All meals were presented well). Breakfast was outstanding an abundance of choice :-full english,cereals,fresh fruit salad the list goes on all at a help yourself.The breakfast staff were very polite and very helpful. If you are looking at a legoland package or a nice comfy hotel to stay in this is the one to go for. Limited free car parking when you pick your permit up form reception but there is a multi storey car park right next to the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have been to this hotel before with my husband and children and so had no hesitation in rebooking when we went again, this time with a friend and her two boys.
We booked a twin and a triple room. The rooms were very clean, staff friendly and in particular very attentive to the three boys.
We took advantage of two adults eat and three children eat free. For £40 for a 2 course adult meal ( which includes a 3 course childs meal) was perfect. Our meal was lovely. Breakfast gave lots of choice and served efficiently.
I disagree with comments about bar prices.....unfortunately, bar prices are always high in hotels.
We were 15 minutes from Lego land, parking was perfect. No complaints