Grange Bracknell Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Hilton Bracknell(Bracknell)
View Hotel
All reviewscar parkmulti storeyshopping centrelegoland packagedinner dancebuilding workmini baradjoining roomsbusiness hotelthe air conditioningbuffet breakfastbusiness tripironing boardfamily roomvisiting legolandtea coffeeonly gripe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012

From the outside the Grange looks like a 60s monstrosity, but get inside and you see a nicely refurbished hotel. I was here for a couple of nights and my overriding feeling was that the stay was effortless. When you're away on business, you just want things to work without hassle, so from that viewpoint, I was happy. The room was cold to start with but a fan heater soon resolved that. However, I don't like leaving these things on at night, so it did cool down quite quickly.

The restaurant really was very good for supper, but no where nearly as good for breakfast, which was seriously overpriced.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We have just had a fabulous Sunday Lunch for 18 adults and 3 children. I have to say the Sonning suite was a perfect size with all of us on an oval table. The staff could not have been more efficient, the food wasn't cordon bleu (at that price you don't expect it to be) but it was a great roast, hot and tender. All our guests were full of praise. They stored a very large birthday cake for us, and cut and served it. The house wine is very good quality. All in all a faultless occasion. Thank you Bracknell Grange Hotel

Room Tip: We didn't use any bedrooms but had to rate the accommodation to finish this.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Just got back from our Legoland break today and have to say how impressed we were with this hotel and their staff. We are a family of four (kids are 5 and 2) and were with another family. Our rooms were fine. Would be fairly spacious with just the double bed, but not overly cramped with the two camp beds; clean and cozy. We ate in the hotel and, although not the cheapest, the food was excellent and the kids meals were good value given the size of them. The breakfast was good too. Finally, the staff were brilliant, really polite and welcoming and one of the waiters even played hide and seek with the kids for a few minutes out the back of the restaurant. All in all, really good and would definitely go back.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I would like to take this opportunity to extend a very heartfelt THANK YOU, to all of the management and staff of the Grange Hotel, Bracknell, for an excellent and comfortable stay. Our room was immaculate, (as was the rest of the hotel) and the staff were professional and friendly at all times.
My husband and I, along with our 7 year old son and 3 year old daughter, booked this hotel online as a package holiday for Legoland and from the moment of arrival, we were made to feel relaxed and content. “Joseph” was the manager on duty that evening and we found him to be very friendly and proficient.
Most of all, I would like to thank Joseph, the receptionist and the restaurant waitress, who were on duty on the night of the 12th October 2012. We very much appreciate their rapid assistance and the professionalism they displayed, when we were faced with an emergency relating to my 3 year old daughter, who became very ill that night.
We were in the restaurant when she displayed signs of being tired and unwell, The waitress, (whom I would also like to thank most sincerely), organised to have all of our meals relocated to our room, which arrived quickly and without fuss.
Shortly afterwards, our daughters temperature peaked resulting in her having what we now know to have been a “febrile convulsion”. As we were in the U.K., we did not know what to do and felt very frightened and naive. My husband rushed down to reception with Amy in his arms, where Joseph and reception quickly organised an ambulance and our daughter was taken to Reading Hospital nearby.
I cannot thank the hotel enough and, even without the little emergency we had, we would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. It is faultless.

Room Tip: I cannot speak for any of the other rooms but our room (215) was perfect
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family