“Lovely staff”
Review of Hilton Bracknell

Hilton Bracknell
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Bracknell
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Although starting to look ever so slightly tired and in need of a refurb, this was more than made up for by the staff. They were excellent and came across as individuals in every interaction. They were friendly and pro-active in making helpful, thoughtful suggestions. The hotel also had a few touches that would make life easier if travelling with small children - I particularly liked the colourful tables and chairs with colouring etc at the front windows of reception - just like the grownups sitting areas but something to distract the littlies with while they wait - genius! Rooms were spacious and clean, breakfast was fresh and tasty, the gym was well equipped. I also had a small problem to resolve a few days after my stay and the reservations team replied to my email within a few hours. Great! Also I must mention having read reviews before my stay complaining of no hot water in the morning - this was not the case, there was endless hot water both mornings.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay. Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding the staff which has been shared with them.
Hilton are investing in this property at the moment with a number of projects being carried out, therefore feedback such as this is very important to us.
I do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon

Write a ReviewReviews (2,160)

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Attended for one night with the wife and two children as part of a package at the nearby Legoland Windsor.

We were generally very happy with everything. Our room was one that hadn't as yet been refurbished, but was still roomy and had more than enough room for two adults and two kids. the bed was comfortable but did make some frequent springy noises upon rolling over, this didn't have any impact on the comfort of the bed though. The children reported that the sofa bed was perfectly comfortable.

As stated, this room hadn't as yet been refurbished, so some of the fixtures and fittings had signs of wear on them but everything worked fine. I'm expecting this is all the kind of things that will be fixed in the ongoing refurbishment,.

The staff were all very helpful and friendly, we left an item behind us when checking out, but a quick phone call and swing back to Bracknell upon leaving Legoland, and it was waiting for us behind check in desk.

The buffet style breakfast was excellent. I would go so far to say the best hotel buffet breakfast I've had in many years of travelling. Very good selection, taste and service.

So all in all, I'm not sure what folks are expecting, but for my family hotel stay it was fine, and I'll happily stay there the next time I'm down in Bracknell on business.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank James B

I was delighted to read your feedback regarding the staff which I have shared with them.
I do hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back again to the Hilton Bracknell in the future and thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Just back from a 4 Day stay,
And cannot say how happy my self and my family were with the hotel and especially the staff.Rooms were lovely, and spacious. And the breakfast was too die for,fresh and tasty. And copious amounts to chose from..I will definitely book this Hotel again..Fabulous!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Boyceybhoy

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Unfortunately this is one hotel that doesn't deserve the Hilton badge. The service, the cleanliness, the staff, the amenities and pretty much everything fell below expectations. This hotel needs major renovation and upgrades.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay. I was very sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I have taken your comments on board and please be assured I have shared them with my management team.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on the bank holiday weekend for a mini break with my boyfriend.
The staff were really friendly and gave us a very warm welcome and were very helpful at giving me directions to places! The customer service here is excellent!

We booked a double room which was perfect! Lots of room and a place for luggage.
The room was spotless and had lots of light from the window.
The bathroom was amazing (wish my bathroom at home was like it!)
The bed was very comfortable! (I would of had a great night sleep if it wasn't for the other half wanting to take up 3/4 of the bed!)

The restaurant was lovely. We had breakfast in the morning and the food was exactly what we needed to start a busy day! The staff were very attentive and friendly.

I would really recommend this hotel, as it is amazing value for money and the customer service is excellent! (If the manager reads this please thank the girl on the reception desk 20th April as she really went out of her way to help us and made us feel welcome)
We will be booking with you again!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Hilton Bracknell
it is always a pleasure to hear how our guests enjoyed their visit and we do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

To be fair, the hotel itself was OK. We had issue in that we paid for a delux room inc dinner bed and breakfast and the room was anything but delux. repeated phone calls to resolve and what you see included on website is NOT what they include (no coffee machine, no complimentary drinks). Be warned!! The dinner was a buffet menu and equivalent to a £10 a head meal yet charged £30 for two people. Spa was OK to be fair and restaurant staff were very helpful even if front desk not!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review following your stay.
I am delighted that you had a comfortable and relaxing stay and I have passed on all your kind comments to my team.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on a theatre trip weekend we were welcomed on arrival the staff were very helpful - Room 150 was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was plentiful from full English to cereals toast fruit yoghurt pastries and muffins would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your positive review on this website. I was delighted to read your comments; they will definitely help future guests prior to booking. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bracknell & we look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bracknell
Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell
Grange Bracknell Hotel
#5 of 7 in Bracknell
Stirrups Country House Hotel
Premier Inn Bracknell (Twin Bridges) Hotel

Been to Hilton Bracknell? Share your experiences!