“Lovely stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Bracknell
Aberdeen
“Lovely stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Arrived early and didn't expect our room to be early but it wasn't a problem at all. The room was small but very clean and the bathroom was spotless with nice complimentary toiletries. The staff are friendly and helpful. We used the pool area and my only complaint was that the water in the jacuzzi was a bit chilly but not really a problem. We had breakfast both days and the buffet selection is superb. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your positive review on this website. I was delighted to read your comments; they will definitely help future guests prior to booking. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bracknell & we look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Turkish first
Norfolk, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights on a work conference. The hotel was excellent. I hadn't booked breakfast, however when I checked in I was given two breakfast vouchers.....I was also given a drinks voucher.
The room was very comfy and nice and clean.
The sports facilities were excellent and parking was easy.
Overall an excellent stay

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
crawley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Having just returned from a two night stay, just had to leave some very positive feedback. We were upgraded to deluxe room, spacious, clean, queen bed, iron, safe, coffee making facilities only thing missing was a fridge or mini bar to keep drinks cold. Staff always friendly, helpful and polite. Breakfast amazing. Current refurbishment works did not impact at all on our stay. Treatments in spa first class. All in all a great stay and will definitely return - thank you.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review on this website. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bracknell
bracknell, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

My room telephone was not working My room was not cleaned the next day My room was close to the gym so this did not help sleep early in the morning. The hotel has lost 4 of my shirts and has been searching for them since December 2013 and i have been offered no compensation.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Travelers are raving about these Bracknell hotels

Folkestone, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel. Want to repeat as convenient, but suckered by false advertising of offers! Don't be sucked in. Emailed reservation email address 3 times and not had one response! Awful level of customer service! Do they care??? It would appear not. Hilton by name, but not by nature! A disservice to the brand!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

After having to make a last minute decision to stay in Bracknell, I called the Hilton who advised they did have a few rooms available for that night - The staff on the phone advised the room type, cost and all options without adding any pressure to book.

When I arrived to the hotel the receptionist remembered my earlier call and offered me a free upgrade as there were plenty of rooms available.

I was situated in one of the newly refurbished deluxe plus rooms. The room as spacious and actually had an iron that worked and was clean! This is my pet hate in hotels...Irons that are old, non steam and dirty!

Breakfast is buffet style with a large selection, constantly refreshed and the restaurant has plenty of seating.

I'd certainly look at this hotel first before others in the area!

Room Tip: Go for a deluxe or deluxe plus room!
1 Thank Mike_Sam09
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Bracknell, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

I stayed in this hotel a number of times for business (and lack of much better alternatives in the area). Although the hotel is currently being refurbished (according to posters in the hotel), the rooms are in terrible repair (holes in the carpet, partly broken furniture, very old-fashioned interior design). During my most recent stay, I found a carpet/clothes moth and reported this to reception. The reception staff was nice and offered the property manager. However, this manager reacted very annoyed to my complaint and asked whether there were "lots of moths" and what I expected them to do. Only after this unfriendly comment, he offered me to give me another room. Furthermore, the TV and WiFi (which costs almost £15 per day if purchased individually!!!) often does not work properly. I know that many of my colleagues had similar complaints or were put into freshly painted rooms. Generally, the hotel staff seems to have given up considering the poor state of repair of their hotel. On the positive side, the breakfast is good and inroom dining is tasty and fast (although the tray charge of £5 is quite excessive compared to other hotel chains). The gym is fairly small but clean and has the most important facilities.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

At Hilton we continually aim to attain and uphold high standards of attention to detail and guest satisfaction from the very first stage of booking all the way through to a hospitable and ‘hassle-free’ stay and check out. I deeply regret that we clearly failed to meet your expectations during this Hilton Journey. Having read your comments – please be assured that I have raised the matter with my relevant Heads of Department and left them with no doubt how imperative it is that we maintain our usual high Standards.

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback and we are sorry for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bracknell
Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell
Royal Berkshire Hotel
Royal Berkshire Hotel
#1 of 2 in Sunninghill
Stirrups Country House Hotel

Been to Hilton Bracknell? Share your experiences!