“Fantastic”
Review of Hilton Bracknell

Hilton Bracknell
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Bracknell
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here for a visit to LEGOLAND in July 2013. We travelled with our three kids (9mths, 6 yrs and 10yrs). We booked connecting rooms and could not have been happier on arrival when the rooms were spotless, ready and fully cooled with fans (crucial when travelling with a baby this summer). The staff could not have done more for us. The hotel has a Sainsburys within a 5 minute walk which was really handy. The pool area is lovely, child-friendly and clean. Overall, a great visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for your positive review on this website. I was delighted to read your comments; they will definitely help future guests prior to booking. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bracknell & we look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Write a ReviewReviews (2,160)

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the hilton whilst attending a wedding in ascot. The hotel is so low end it is hard to believe it is a hilton. Rooms are very dated and business like and the service is poor. The girl on reception was so engrossed in a personal conversation that I gave up waiting to check out and left my key on the side. The room amenities were just ok £3.95 for a bottle of water?! What hotel even charges for that these days. Overall poor experience and very glad we only stayed for the convenient location

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Bracknell such feedback is important to us. I do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am disappointed that I have to send this email after my recent stay at the Hilton Bracknell.
On arrival we were very impressed by the look of the hotel and reception staff could not have been more helpful. On entering the room we could not have been happier with the size and presentation of the room. However I reserved judgement when I was greeted by two large fans on maximum power trying to cool a room which already felt warm. I then noticed the air conditioning panel had been removed from the wall and this being the reason for the two noisy devices in the room. I expressed my concern to my partner who said not to complain as it was my Son's 7th Birthday and he wanted to stay in the room due to being tired after a long drive from Manchester. In addition our bed seemed to be on an incline your feet pointed to the ceiling and your head to the ground. We decided to not let it affect our weekend and proceeded to the restaurant where a table was booked for our evening meal 20.00pm. The staff and Head waiter delivered exceptional service attentive and polite at all times. However the same could not be said about the food served on the buffet. It had been there for what seemed like hours as it was dry, over cooked due to heat lamps and tasteless. It is a shame that your food does not meet the same standard that your staff provide, we cannot fault them in any respect.
On our return to the room it appeared warmer and stuffy. i wanted to contact reception for a possible room transfer but my partner and Son wanted sleep after a lengthy journey. I had an extremely uncomfortable nights sleep I was extremely warm, kept awake by fans, when turned off and windows opened I could hear the sound of traffic and airplanes. Therefore the fans had to go back on I sat for what seemed like hours until my son woke to open his birthday cards and presents. I had a full day of Legoland ahead and felt tired and grumpy before I got there this should have been an end of day feeling exhausted and ready to retire.
Reception staff agreed to transfer rooms after my partner complained, and advised our luggage would be transferred whilst we was away. However I cannot help feeling that the problem of the air conditioning was known to staff and should have really been pointed out to us on arrival especially with a young child. The second room was satisfactory despite being smaller than the first room, which was not a problem as all the amenities worked correctly.
Although we have some criticisms about your hotel, we hope you can use this feedback to utilise improvements and deliver the guest expectation.
We would not hesitate to use your hotel in the future although we would hope improvements had been made.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay. Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding the staff which has been shared with them.

Hilton are investing in this property at the moment with a number of projects being carried out, therefore feedback such as this is very important to us.

I do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed September 2, 2013

we had a package break through the Thorpe park website, 4 adults, 2 double bedrooms bed and breakfast and 4 day tickets into the park, extreme value for money, the rooms were very basic but I expect that was only because we did it as a package, the hotel its self was very nice, clean throughout, in the separate front bar the drinks were very over priced and not up to much when thy came, the food was ok price but then again it was only average tasting, one of our meals was that full of gristle we had to send it back, apart from that everything else was ok, the breakfast was a full buffet of everything you could possibly want, and very tasty, (certainly made up for the evening meal) didn't have time to try out the pool although it did look good.
less than 2 min drive to Sainsbury's and only a 10 min drive to Thorpe park.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review on this website. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bracknell

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We reserved a double room here as part of a Thorpe Park break. We got quite a good deal price-wise. The staff were quite friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was relaxed and quiet which is always good in a hotel. We are not fussy and don't like to complain so we normally don't keep a lookout for bad things. The breakfast in the morning was quite rich in choices and more than enough to fill up for a big day! Delicious too! There were a few dust marks here and there, but for us it isn't necessarily a reflection on the hotel itself. Most of the time it can be an honest mistake or a simple overlooking and it didn't really bother us. The bed was very comfortable and we had an awesome night's sleep. The pool was also great as was the sauna. Would definitely recommend and use again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind response. We are delighted you had an enjoyable stay and I have passed on your kind comments to all of our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed here for two nights with my husband and our two young children while we went to Legoland and we had a lovely time. Hotel was fabulous, food was amazing, the room was brilliant and the staff were really good with our disabled son. No problem was too big or too small and everything was fabulous. Really recommend staying here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed 28 & 29 August as part of a Legoland break. It was nice to be given an ice-cream on arrival, especially after a 4hour journey! Staff really friendly and polite. Great choice at breakfast, kids loved having their own little area to get their cereal and orange juice from. Pool area nice and clean.

Would definitely recommend hotel, even though it was only 2 nights none of us wanted to leave!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bracknell
Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell
Grange Bracknell Hotel
#4 of 7 in Bracknell
Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa
Stirrups Country House Hotel

Been to Hilton Bracknell? Share your experiences!