First of all the positives; staff are always very helpful and friendly. Breakfast is good and the staff make it a pleasurable experience. Now the negatives. The areas away from reception (ie corridors and rooms) are tatty and worn and in need of a good clean. I have stayed here 3 times in the last 6 weeks and most recently in a "deluxe" room. The room was a good size but basic in terms of what other brands offer (ie Mercure's or Hilton's own Doubletree's). There's a large TV with terrestrial freeview channels, no satellite. The carpet needed a proper clean / vacuum - into the corners and under the bed would be good.The window was dirty, it obviously hasn't been cleaned for several weeks and the evening sunshine did it no favours. I don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to tell that a lady (or man) with long black hair stayed in my room recently - yes hairs in the bath and wrapped around the hairdryer (the fixed one one the wall not the one in the bag in the drawer). Maybe the long haired lady hadn't stayed that recently as there was a film of dust on top of the dryer, as there was on every other surface in the room. The hotel is clearly lacking investment (I first stayed here in about 2003 and it's exactly the same now) and needs a housekeeper who actually checks the results of the cleaning staff. It's a shame really as the customer facing staff are really good. Think I'll try the other Hilton just outside Bracknell next time I'm down this way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Bracknell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bracknell Hotel Bracknell
- Hilton International Bracknell
- Bracknell Hilton International
- Hilton Bracknell Berkshire