As a business traveler I was looking for a good hotel and a reasonable rate. With previous experience at the Hilton Bracknell, I was happy to find a great rate on the Hilton (Bracknell) web site, as long as I was willing to prepay for the stay.
The hotel is not new and the rooms reflect the smaller European expectations for a room. Space for storage of clothing was practically non-existent forcing the use of my suitcase for some items. The hot water faucet for the bathroom sink fit the British term "wonky" to a tee. To get hot water you had to both turn the valve as well as pull out. Obviously in need of replacement. I was seriously concerned about slipping in the tub when taking a shower; a safety mat would have been appreciated.
The restaurant in the hotel has a great selection for breakfast. Be sure to talk to them in advance about whether your "package" includes the breakfast and dinner or not. Without this being included, it is prohibitively expensive. Use of a local pub is not only less expensive, but a whole lot more enjoyable. Plenty of local, fun pubs to choose from. The best in my opinion is The Golden Retriever, not too far away. You will need transportation if you want to sample the pubs.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Bracknell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bracknell Hotel Bracknell
- Hilton International Bracknell
- Bracknell Hilton International
- Hilton Bracknell Berkshire