I stayed here recently as I work occasionally near Reading. The service is not bad, but I did not receive an upgrade with HHonors gold membership as usual, though I didn't ask why to be fair.
The place generally seemed a bit tired, and the room furniture was getting on a bit. My (small) room was overlooking a busy dual carriageway, and even with double glazing, traffic was loud enough to wake me at 5am.
Hot breakfast items were only just warm.
This hotel is barely a 3 star establishment, which is not always a bad thing if the price is right. But with the Reading Hilton around 10 pounds more, and being a good all round 4 star with bigger, modern and more comfortable rooms (also excellent breakfast) it's normally a no brainer. This hotel was unfortunately full for that evening.
If you can manage the extra bit of mileage further out from Bracknell, you may well get better for around the same price, or at least the same quality at a cheaper rate.
Horses for courses....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Bracknell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bracknell Hotel Bracknell
- Hilton International Bracknell
- Bracknell Hilton International
- Hilton Bracknell Berkshire