Stopped here on business in September primarily chosen due to its attached livingwell gym. Our booking was messed up on arrival meaning a stressfull time to start with. The larder restaurant has a tiny (and very expensive menu) with average tasting food and staff who really seemed to struggle with grasping basic English.
The room was pretty grubby with terrible tv reception and it looked dated and worn. On a positive the shower was mostly warm and powerful.
The breakfasts are standard Hilton style, but did seem to have less choice than others i have stopped in (Reading for Example).
The gym was far too small for the amount of people in it with queing necessary to go on any of the equipment.
All in all, this is a poor attempt at a brand in which i have experienced brilliant hotels and really poor ones. If you are stopping for a night or two then you might just be able to put up with it, otherwise avoid....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Bracknell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bracknell Hotel Bracknell
- Hilton International Bracknell
- Bracknell Hilton International
- Hilton Bracknell Berkshire