“Takeaway delight”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Have used all indian takeaways around bracknell and this little gem comes first in all departments, great food , great service and well priced. All in all a very good restaurant....

There are newer reviews for Koh-I-Noor

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Ive been here twice and both times where really good. Dont pass judgment on the location once your inside its lovely. The food is always amazing along with the customer service recieved. I will defo be going back

Reviewed January 6, 2014

First visit for about 10 years. Food is very tasty and portions are generous and you also get all of what is left over in 'doggy bags' (which is more than you can say for Kabirs in Crowthorne), but....................

We were a party of 3 and had the usual Popadoms, 2 starters between us, plus a main and one rice or bread each and two shared veg. The bill came to just over £70 with drinks ( which on their own were an astonishing £12.90 for 1 1/2 pints of beer and a single coke). Having retrospectively looked at the menu pricing posted on their web site, everything was much more expensive on the final bill. Based on the web menu what we ordered should have come to £45.80 but even discounting the hefty drinks tab, was £57.30 on the bill. Stupid things like popadoms priced at £2.50 for 4 on the menu, but we were charged £3.80 for 3!! (how does that even work??) Atmosphere is sterile at night with cold white lighting. Won't be returning.

2  Thank Peter B
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I came here with a group of former colleagues and most certainly enjoyed the food. Would most certainly re-visit if I'm ever in Bracknell in the near future,

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Visited this restaurant at the end of November with a group of friends. Stayed at the Hilton Bracknell and the barman (John) recommended and booked it for us. My vegetable biryani was delicious, in fact it was the tastiest Indian meal I have ever had. The waiters were friendly and made us feel very welcome. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Also the Christmas decorations were lovely - the upside down xmas trees were so unusual but beautifully decorated.