“Excellent food and nice decor”
Review of Koh-I-Noor

Koh-I-Noor
Ranked #19 of 129 Restaurants in Bracknell
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Great food and very attentive staff, been here many times and they can't do enough to help you.
All dishes are lovely and there's a small bar to sit and wait at If you'd prefer to have a drink and take away instead

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Eaten here on a few occasions, rate it as one of the best curry houses in Bracknell. Good menu, always tasty and well presented.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

It was my wife's birthday so we came here for a meal with friends. There were 12 of us and we were really well looked after. The food was tasty and arrived in a timely fashion. A good time was had by all.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Decent-enough Indian restaurant that sits on a slightly-dodgy shopping parade in Bracknell. Not an awful lot else to say really. It’s very clean and reasonably plush inside, and the food is of a good standard. The prices are perhaps a tiny bit above other Indian restaurants in the area but the curry is good (or what I had was) and there’s a lot of waiters ready and happy to serve. I could moan that the ‘pizza naan’ I ordered was burnt to a crisp on the base - and was therefore bloody horrible - but I shall just be quiet about the whole sorry affair as I didn’t complain at the time.

1  Thank CalgonTablet
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant many times, and it is my daughters favorite for eating in and take away. Very good service if superb food at a reasonable price. I shall go as often as I can.