Tripadvisor

DesignMyNight
OR
Order Online
Ranked #15 of 150 Restaurants in Bracknell
Description: Founded by greengrocer Bill Collison, Bill's serves eclectic British dishes made with fresh and seasonal ingredients.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My first time to the Bracknell restaurant. I’m a big fan of Bills (I’m from BRIGHTON) and found the Bracknell one really nice. Quirky and inviting inside, the January vegetarian options are really good. I had the Monday black bean chilli and my husband had the cauliflower bowl. Both great though I think mine was the winner.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Poopyscoop
Write a reviewReviews (357)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had my favorite breakfast at Bills today and it was delicious great service and a good atmosphere too!
I would recommend Bills very highly.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank grahams590
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Lovely food, portion size was plenty and the staff were superb! First time at bills for breakfast and we had a traditional breakfast and pancakes. The 5 pancakes is massive and the pancakes are so thick too! The staff were brilliant and friendly, they made the visit so nice. Would definitely recommend to others and we will be going back.

1  Thank Lorsim2013
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Lovely food and great service. We shared some delicious starters and had the sea bass and steaks for main. My son especially loved his smoothie!

1  Thank Helen V
Reviewed December 28, 2019

It was my first visit with family. Plenty of seating area although we had reserved a table. Enjoyed a delicious full English Breakfast which was delicious. The staff were very attentive and friendly. Would certainly go back again when I am next in Bracknell.

1  Thank Diane1949