“Great family entertainment.”

Tasmazia & The Village of Lower Crackpot
Reviewed February 11, 2014

One of the best attractions for families in the State. The fun starts when you try and find it and continues through all of the mazes (and what you find in them) until the end when wrapping up with some giant pan cakes.
The mazes are first rate and plentiful, the villages, United Nations and other side attractions are great fun for all.
The facilities are great and the food and service top notch.
Can highly recommend this as a must see on a trip to a North West Tas.
Just leave yourself enough time to fit everything in.

2  Thank MHW69

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Went with a 9 and 14 yr old, everyone had a good time. Mazes are well maintained as are the buildings. Good clean restrooms. Balancing maze was my favourite.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is an interesting place to visit. There is the one major maze, but you can go through it to come across a few other smaller mazes - sort of mazes within a maze. We let the kids lead the way, and we took the opportunity to read all the quirky signs posted. Had we not been short on time, we definitely could have stayed longer.

Once you find your way out of the maze, you can start again and get lost in a different direction. We never did find our way to the middle of one of the smaller mazes. Seems like it should be simple, but it's not!

1  Thank mommaBear308
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Despite it being drizzly and cold our family of four thoroughly enjoyed navigating our way through the mazes. I was surprised how much fun our 19 and 14 year-old had.
The only downside is the price, but having said that - after 5 days touring Tassie our daughter said Tasmazia was still the highlight of the trip.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

You would have to be very staid in your opinion not to appreciate the humour you happen upon while trying to weave your way through all the mazes at Tasmazia.

We recently had friends visit us from Queensland and we all decided to travel from Wynyard to Tasmazia and what a good decision it was. We are four grown sensible adults who spent a couple of hours in total amazement and at times in fits of laughter. Yes, when we first arrived we thought the entry fee was a bit exhorbitant, but after working our way through some of the mazes and exiting to have a coffee in the garden we all agreed that it was money very well spent and worth every cent.

Out friends commented that they couldn't believe that such an attraction could be found in such a secluded part of Tasmania and what a little gem it was.

The mazes are really cleverly designed and fun to meander through. At one point my husband and the other couple fooled me into choosing a separate path than themselves which was very funny as I could hear their voices but couldn't find them which caused some quite hilarious moments - the whole experience made me feel like a kid again.

Overall, we spent a couple of very enjoyable hours in the complex and would be more than happy to revisit just to experience other areas which we missed out on during this visit. Congratulation to all management and staff - you brought out the child in me that I left behind many years ago!

The complex is extremely clean and tidy and family friendly, however, I can appreciate that patrons with a physical disability may be slightly hampered trying to negotiate their way through the mazes, particularly if wheelchair bound, otherwise - you'd be mad NOT to visit this attraction - definitely 10 out of 10 from me