“unprofessional staff”

Cuisines: American, Belgian, Italian, Australian, International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

went to this cafe on a sunday morning with my friends and we were astonished by the service, the two girls that seemed to be "in charge" were the two most unprofessional workers ive seen. complaining about how tired and hungry they were to customers. being in hospitality myself i know that even when you are tired at work you suck it up and do your job, made me realise some people should not be in customer service. overall food was over priced and coffee was cold. wont be going back

1  Thank Jess s

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I went there today to have coffee. I was charged extra for no reason and when I questioned why? The man at the cash register could barely speak English and couldn't explain me why I was charged extra. In the meantime, the old man (I assume the manager, making the coffee) snapped at me telling me for my one coffee I'm holding up his other customers. Hell as if I wasn't one of the customers. I wanted my money back at that point, I got yelled at again by the same old man that "we don't do refunds on cards, we don't have the facility" right I got it, but you do have the facility to charge people extra in the first place...

Lowest of the low customer service... Worst of the worse food!!! Only go there if you like getting abused by the management.

4  Thank DiamondSingh
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Visited Java Lava Cafe in May with a friend and last week with my sister. Both visits the meals and service very good. It's good to have a cafe close to home that you know when you visit you are going to enjoy your meal.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Had lunch here a couple of times while staying nearby in April. Service is friendly, the food fresh and god, and the portions seemed very large. they have a nice terrace out the back. I was working in Pennant Hills, and it was about the best place I could find for lunch. Would heartily recommend.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This cafe is a favourite of my husband and I . We have been here many times alone and with family and friends and each time we have been extremely happy with the food , coffee and service ! The mocha is so yummy everyone should try it !

2  Thank Cyndik01