“Delicious food, big portions”
Review of JavaLava Cafe

JavaLava Cafe
Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Pennant Hills
Cuisines: American, Belgian, Italian, Australian, International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Had lunch here a couple of times while staying nearby in April. Service is friendly, the food fresh and god, and the portions seemed very large. they have a nice terrace out the back. I was working in Pennant Hills, and it was about the best place I could find for lunch. Would heartily recommend.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This cafe is a favourite of my husband and I . We have been here many times alone and with family and friends and each time we have been extremely happy with the food , coffee and service ! The mocha is so yummy everyone should try it !

2  Thank Cyndik01
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Take your money elsewhere. These guys need to lift they game- especially the coffee! $3.45 for a coffee when everyone else charges $3!

2  Thank Ffgabor182
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I ordered an iced chai frappe and it ended up being just some chai flavoured milk that was in what looked like a huge cup but had very little in it. I was disappointed with how much it cost as well for what I got.

2  Thank Heidi S
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have never written a review before but my experience at this cafe was so shocking i feel the need to vent! My husband and I took our daughter and her two best friends for a birthday breakfast treat thismorning. My husbands meal arrived very quickly however after a further 15 minutes the girls had to wait 10 minutes between each of their pancakes to be served. After 40 minutes the last plate of pancakes arrived.. Yet my meal was no where to been seen. Once the staff realised they'd forgotten my meal I was offered a free coffee but by that stage I was furious. Finally after almost an hour of waiting my eggs on toast were served over cooked and rubbery. We watched several other people complain while we waited and honestly I cannot be believe we spent over $100 for pancakes and eggs that were horrible and took so long to arrive. The staff are poorly organised and terribly managed.. I got a few "so sorry's" from the waitress but will certainly not ever be returning. In an industry so full of competition I would have thought a strong effort would be made to keep customers happy and satisfied but java lava clearly don't feel that is necessary.

5  Thank Te55ki