Lowest prices for your stay
$119
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
Priceline
$119
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
$113
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Expedia.com$119
Hotels.com$119
Trip.com$123
All reviews modern hotel chf per person short stay three nights tram stops rail
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2019

Try to avoid , over priced , very basic rooms and I mean basic.
Railway line behind the hotel so be aware of noise especially at night.
Receptionist was very helpful having requested an iron
No facilities in your room to make a drink.but has a fridge if required.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Leander J, Leiter Front Office at Dorint Airport Hotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Dear guest
Thank you very much for taking the time writing us a review about your stay with us.
I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations in our hotel. Our front desk team is always happy to provide you with a room that is perfect for you and based on availability we can always change your room into a more quiet category. We can also offer a free kettle for your room if wished. As an alternative, our comfort rooms do include a fully filled mini-bar and a Nespresso machine for an Upgrade price of 30 CHF per night.
I hope that you still enjoyed your time in Zurich and would love welcoming you back on a future visit.
If you have any questions or would like to share more thoughts, do not hesitate to contact me directly at leander.jaekel@dorint.com.
Best regards

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Hotel room well priced. Upgraded to mini suite which was clean and roomy. Down side was no plugs for smart phones which we had throughout Switzerland at bedside.
Also, Only free transfer FROM airport to hotel early am and late afternoon /evening M to F. 5 CHF per person FROM hotel to airport again limited times so clarify before u book. No shuttle on weekends so must pay $17 CHF 2 people for shuttle to airport on Saturday and Sunday. Tram outside if u do not have much luggage. Staff very gracious and helpful. Great burger in bar.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank amktravel

Dear guest
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences regarding your stay with us in Zurich.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay withus and will forward your kind words towards our entire staff.
We are currently working on our shuttle and are happy to receive constructive feedback and the experiences of our guests to improve our service.
I would love welcoming you back on a future stay and wish you a great day.
Kind regards

Reviewed August 6, 2019

One could imagine that either they have too many customers or too little staff.
At any rate, pretty disorganized, especially breakfast and room service.
Hardly what one can expect from a four stars hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

People waiting for checking in at 2pm, my room was available about 02:30pm. There were hair on my bed and my shower area was strongly smelling urine. The safe in my room wasn't working. My room was also next to the playground and was so noise untill 10pm.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Dandan_Niella
Leander J, Leiter Front Office at Dorint Airport Hotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Dear guest
I am truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Generally we guarantee the check-in at 2 p.m. that is correct. Under certain circumstances, when the hotel was fully booked for multiple days and we still have a lot of in-house guests, our staff needs more time to get the rooms ready. Sorry for the waiting time.
Nevertheless, cleanliness is our main priority and I will forward your feedback regarding the room to our housekeeping. We are happy to have a very high guest satisfaction regarding the cleanliness of our rooms and take your review very seriously. Be assured that we will take appropriate measues to prevent this from future occurence.
If you have any questions or if you would like to share more feedback, please feel free to contact me directly.
I hope that you enjoyed your time in Zurich and would be happy welcoming you back in the future.
Best regards

Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

A good decent hotel. Really big and has a lot of rooms. The rooms are fine but the issue of closed windows with no air conditioning is a punishment. On request they did open up one of the windows for us. Otherwise it does get a bit suffocating. A bit noisy as there is a vehicle parking at the rear side so the drivers and staff hustle a bit here and also the trains and trams that pass by make a slight noise. The tram station is closeby and so is the airport. So it’s definitely a good idea to stay here if u have a short time layover. Breakfast is excellent and the spread is lavish. The staff is a bit rude and harsh. They could have been slightly sweeter. Overall a decent stay, wouldn’t call it the best.

Date of stay: May 2019