I stayed at the Zurich Hilton Airport hotel and enjoyed the stay. This is a business hotel that is clean, spacious rooms, excellent breakfast offerings, and mostly helpful staff.
Make sure to view the rooms before accepting them. Sadly the desk clerk tried to stick me in a main level room with a view of the parking lot with the noise to support the poor location. Making sure the room is non-smoking and in a quiet location is also important (avoid rooms directly under the meeting celebration rooms).
The airport shuttle is on a first come first severed basis and usually picks up at the airport on the hour, 20 and 40 minutes after the hour. It leaves the hotel at 10, 30 and 50 minutes after the hour with the exception of times between 11:00 and 16:00.
To head downtown catch the #10 tram (4.20f each way per person) and make sure to have the right change or credit card.
I will stay here again, but enjoy the Hotel Coronado across from University of Zurich when I don't have an early flight out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The HILTON ZURICH AIRPORT, a 4-star superior hotel, awarded the Swiss Quality Seal Level II, is situated just five minutes from Zurich's international airport and 15 minutes from downtown with its popular lakeside promenade, the old town and many cultural attractions. Direct access to the highway, the proximity to public transportation, the business district, the trade show venue and to the Hallenstadion make the HILTON ZURICH AIRPORT the ideal starting point for your business or leisure trips. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of the 323 modernly furnished rooms and suites. The spacious rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, WiFi access, MP3 alarm clock and comfortable serenity beds, and are at least 25 m² in size. Twenty-five bright meeting and event rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology and capacities ranging up to 260 people are also available to you. With a flexible conference area of 1360 m2 and a range of business facilities, the hotel is the ideal location that allows you to efficiently and effectively host different events regardless of whether they are for business or pleasure. We also have an executive lounge, airport shuttle service (chargeable) and 250 parking spaces. In the entire hotel our guests can use the complimentary WiFi access. The fitness club is open 24 hours a day and has the latest training equipment, a sauna and a steam bath. For guests who prefer to go jogging, a scenic route runs behind the hotel that leads through forests and has breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps. International cuisine and Swiss specialties are served in the Horizon10 Restaurant featuring a show kitchen. Panorama-Brunches can be enjoyed every Sunday. The Lobby-Bar is the ideal place to enjoy a cocktail, a snack or a glass of quality wine whilst taking in fabulous views over Northern Zurich. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Zurich Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Zurich Airport Hotel Opfikon
- Hilton Hotel Zurich Airport
- Hilton Opfikon
- Opfikon Hilton
- Hilton Zurich Airport Canton Of Zurich, Switzerland