Typical Hilton experience, safe and average. Close to the airport with a free shuttle service. Restaurant food was very good, fair wine selection. Executive lounge needs help, it has been moved from the 5th floor to the lobby level. At first the lights were very bright and it was more like an extension of the lobby, not a quiet respit. The food that was there had been out a while and was unappitizing. Then, a new shift came on, the lights were dimmed, the food was all replaced and was good.
Check in and out quick and easy, rooms ready on arrival. Staff was very helpful and freindly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The HILTON ZURICH AIRPORT, a 4-star superior hotel, awarded the Swiss Quality Seal Level II, is situated just five minutes from Zurich's international airport and 15 minutes from downtown with its popular lakeside promenade, the old town and many cultural attractions. Direct access to the highway, the proximity to public transportation, the business district, the trade show venue and to the Hallenstadion make the HILTON ZURICH AIRPORT the ideal starting point for your business or leisure trips. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of the 323 modernly furnished rooms and suites. The spacious rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, WiFi access, MP3 alarm clock and comfortable serenity beds, and are at least 25 m² in size. Twenty-five bright meeting and event rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology and capacities ranging up to 260 people are also available to you. With a flexible conference area of 1360 m2 and a range of business facilities, the hotel is the ideal location that allows you to efficiently and effectively host different events regardless of whether they are for business or pleasure. We also have an executive lounge, airport shuttle service (chargeable) and 250 parking spaces. In the entire hotel our guests can use the complimentary WiFi access. The fitness club is open 24 hours a day and has the latest training equipment, a sauna and a steam bath. For guests who prefer to go jogging, a scenic route runs behind the hotel that leads through forests and has breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps. International cuisine and Swiss specialties are served in the Horizon10 Restaurant featuring a show kitchen. Panorama-Brunches can be enjoyed every Sunday. The Lobby-Bar is the ideal place to enjoy a cocktail, a snack or a glass of quality wine whilst taking in fabulous views over Northern Zurich. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Zurich Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Zurich Airport Hotel Opfikon
- Hilton Hotel Zurich Airport
- Hilton Opfikon
- Opfikon Hilton
- Hilton Zurich Airport Canton Of Zurich, Switzerland