My husband and I stayed here the night before our flight back to the states after our European holiday. We found the hotel to be most acceptable. We upgraded for an "executive floor" foom and feel that we made a wise decision. the room was quite large and very tastefully decorated. The executive lounge was beautiful and well staffed and we made a most satisfactory evening meal from the soup, shrimp, sandwiches, etc that are offered in the evening. The breakfast buffet was most satisfactory and had a wide variety of choices, both hot and cold. I did feel that the internet access fees in the room were unacceptable and we refused to pay them. We did use the computers in the lounge to check in for our flight and check email, etc., so it was not too inconveninent. The only other minor irritation was with the driver of the shuttle to and from the airport. He was a bit "stiff" and while we were boarding to go to the airport he lit his cigarette and blew smoke into the van before stepping out to finish his smoke. I felt it was almost a "deliberate" oversight on his part.
But for those minor irritations the Hotel is in a tranquil setting to be so close to the airport and we felt we had made the right choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The HILTON ZURICH AIRPORT, a 4-star superior hotel, awarded the Swiss Quality Seal Level II, is situated just five minutes from Zurich's international airport and 15 minutes from downtown with its popular lakeside promenade, the old town and many cultural attractions. Direct access to the highway, the proximity to public transportation, the business district, the trade show venue and to the Hallenstadion make the HILTON ZURICH AIRPORT the ideal starting point for your business or leisure trips. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of the 323 modernly furnished rooms and suites. The spacious rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, WiFi access, MP3 alarm clock and comfortable serenity beds, and are at least 25 m² in size. Twenty-five bright meeting and event rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology and capacities ranging up to 260 people are also available to you. With a flexible conference area of 1360 m2 and a range of business facilities, the hotel is the ideal location that allows you to efficiently and effectively host different events regardless of whether they are for business or pleasure. We also have an executive lounge, airport shuttle service (chargeable) and 250 parking spaces. In the entire hotel our guests can use the complimentary WiFi access. The fitness club is open 24 hours a day and has the latest training equipment, a sauna and a steam bath. For guests who prefer to go jogging, a scenic route runs behind the hotel that leads through forests and has breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps. International cuisine and Swiss specialties are served in the Horizon10 Restaurant featuring a show kitchen. Panorama-Brunches can be enjoyed every Sunday. The Lobby-Bar is the ideal place to enjoy a cocktail, a snack or a glass of quality wine whilst taking in fabulous views over Northern Zurich. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Zurich Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Zurich Airport Hotel Opfikon
- Hilton Hotel Zurich Airport
- Hilton Opfikon
- Opfikon Hilton
- Hilton Zurich Airport Canton Of Zurich, Switzerland