We stayed at the Raddison Blue Hotel as it was the starting point of my 1-week Trafalgar tour of Switzerland. We stayed here for two nights. It's very close to the airport; infact it's right next door. You get out of the airport, cross a very small roadway, get into the building across the street, go down a level and then follow the signs and walk across to right inside the hotel's lobby.
The check-in was quick. Rooms are great. We did not get one facing outside, so we had to settle for one that faced inside (the lobby area). It was a very busy day. But the hotel is great. Rooms are big, bathrooms are nicely done up and are very convenient. Breakfast was very good and so was their dinner. Portions are gigantic, so it's best to share a plate. Staff was also very nice and cooperative.
And because it's so close to the airport and railway station (airport connectivity, that itself is just 2 stations away from Zurich main town), Radisson Blu Zurich airport hotel is a winner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport is located just a few steps away from the arrival and departure areas of Zurich Airport. This enables the guest to be at the check-in area within minutes. Guests can also benefit from 69 parking spaces with direct access to the 8th floor. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport provides its guests 4018m2 of meeting and event space consisting of 52 Meeting and Board Rooms spread over three floors. The hotel offers Switzerland's most comprehensive range of services for multi-day conventions and conferences, as well as for smaller meetings lasting from a few hours up to a whole day. The hotel's largest room - ballroom - 'Zurich', located on the first floor with an area of 800m2, can be divided into four sections and can host up to 600 people. The spacious foyer has a spectacular view overlooking the Wine Tower.Modern hotel design in a class of its own, in the styles 'Chic', 'Fresh' and 'At Home' offered by the 330 hotel guest rooms which include the six one-bedroom 'Charme' suites and the spacious presidential suite.A spectacular highlight in the atrium lobby is the 16-meter high Wine Tower itself, which can be stocked with up to 4000 bottles of wine and champagne. All meeting delegates and hotel residents enjoy free high speed internet access in the whole hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport Hotel Opfikon
- zürich Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport Canton Of Zurich, Switzerland