“Really really nice !”

Ranked #64 of 342 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: For over 21 years the tastefully converted 18th century Maltese villa has played host to over 12000 celebrations and special evenings while enjoying enchanting views of Balluta and Spinola bay Piccolo Padre is renowned for its quality and consistency.
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have been in this place twice in the last month.
The location is really beautiful , the staff is nice , the pizzas are good and the price more than ok ! And I really loved the Oreo-Chessecake :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,619)

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Well positioned on the waterfront, the staff dealt well with a group of us and for the most part, we had pleasant food and wine. Not as delicious as Gullul but still a nice night out.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Food here was standard Italian, large portions and reasonable prices. But nothing worth booking/queuing for. Does the job adequately which is probably preferable to some of the other pizza places on this strip.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here and really enjoyed it. The restaurant is right on the ocean so we had a great view. The staff were really efficient (it was really busy!) and welcoming. We ordered sparkling Maltese rose, pizzas and a platter of dips. The wine was really reasonably priced and tasty, the pizzas were large and tasty ( I had a wholewheat dough base which was really nice and not something I've had before), When we visit again I will definitely go back.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Didn't fancy my chances of getting a table for one on a busy Saturday but was told there may be a 20 minute wait and was invited to stay in their comfortable waiting area.
Shortly, my name was called and I was shown to a table along with an apology that it was indoors!
I chose the rib eye steak with potato wedges and side salad washed down with a half bottle of La Valette red wine. The meat was tender and the wedges were crisp.
The atmosphere was lively and buzzy with music to match. Head outside if you want quiet and romantic.
Service was very attentive and friendly and the waiters were the most attractive I've encountered in St Julien's.
Go early to guarantee a table. People were queuing down the steps by 8.30.
I passed several empty restaurants en route to the Padre so they are clearly doing something very right.

1  Thank RealityCheque