“:)”

Ranked #23 of 366 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Blue Elephant is a tranquil oasis of waterfalls, luscious greenery and tropical flowers. Smiling, friendly staff and the best Royal Thai Cuisine in Malta guarantees a memorable visit. Fresh fruits and herbs and also tons of orchids are flown in weekly direct from Thailand. Blue Elephant Malta offers you the possibility to reserve your own special space in this magnificent restaurant. Here you can surprise your guests in a unique atmosphere in our private huts. Blue Elephant can cater for a variety of occasions such as: Intimate Dining, Private Parties, Wedding Parties, Conference Dinners and many others….From the moment you step in the restaurant, you will be transported to the lands of the East. The waterfall, the landscaping and the seating will certainly carry you far, far away. Savour mouth-watering delicacies prepared from authentic Thai ingredients and forgotten centuries old recipes from the Royal Palace.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Over all.. a lovely experience. The atmosphere and decor of the restaurant is very unique and really makes it a special occasion.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,834)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was our first visit to the Blue Elephant restaurant. The service was top-notch, the atmosphere was very relaxing and the food was exquisite. The staff also gave us a nice surprise for our wedding anniversary. We were left speechless. A big very well-done to all.

1  Thank Nicholas A
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to all of the staff at the Blue Elephant (especially the manager Matthew), for making my boyfriend's 30th birthday extra special. The setting was beautiful, the food was delicious and I had a few surprises which the staff helped to organise. A beautiful place and I would thoroughly recommend to anyone for a special occasion or just as a lovely treat.

3  Thank Charlotte_Lela
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is a lovely restaurant and definitely a cut above the other run of the mill places in Malta - or anywhere for that matter. I don't normally like this type of food much but my husband loves it. We both enjoyed it so much we wanted to go back and did so 6 nights later on our last night at the Hilton without the need for any persuasion!
The ambiance is very relaxed and romantic.it would be a nice place to propose. To be honest it's the best thing about the Hilton.
I would recommend the starter which has several dishes to try if you cannot decide what to go for. It was gorgeous. You do get quite large portions too which I was not expecting. We asked the waiter for advice and only got rice one portion of rice and I still could not eat all of mine!
I thought it was pricey at 90 euros for two courses with wine but certainly worth it. You must book we only just managed to get a table on our last night, It was booked until 9pm 2 days in advance.

2  Thank DiscerningG66
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I recommend this restaurant, the food was amazing, service too, location fantastic and price good, value for money!!!

2  Thank MaV_food