“Top Class”
Review of Starfish Diving

Starfish Diving
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I got my open water through Starfish with Sean Mcgahern. Cant say much apart from;

1) If you never did diving try it as its one of the most beautiful experiences ever
2) Sean was not only a very good instructor but as well a very good friend throughout my course
3) After my open water license i flew to Thailand where i had a few fun dives with other newbies like myself. My level of knowledge was far better than most of the same grade divers like myself
4) As soon as i got back to Malta i called Sean and asked him to prepare me for the advanced course as i would never ever think of anyone better to teach me
5) The Maltese Islands have been voted as the 2nd ‘Best Diving Destination’ at two award ceremonies in London, namely the Diver and Sport Diver Awards.

3  Thank Don-Malta
"instructions"
"shore"
"holiday"

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Had a great season diving with the Starfish dive team all top of there game and know whats going on at the dive site very organized.

1  Thank SeanMcgahern
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I had a great experience with this company completing my advanced open water certification. Visiting during the off season allowed for me to dive solo with the dive master which was perfect for completing certification and relearning skills. We dove the same area both days but the landscape was diverse. Great experience!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Excellent divecenter! Very flexible for your needs. Staff is very friendly and is always willing to help you in any problem, whether it is diving or not. It is not just only russian one: half of the guides and instructors are from UK, anyway all speak english, and Sean and Garry are great! By the way Sean is the world's champion for the longest warm water scuba dive (he spent 49 hours at sea floor). Also he is just cool guy with great sense of humour:) If you've completed e-learning at home, they can teach you OWD even in 2 days, open water is learnt not only on home reef, but mostly on other different interesting spots: Cirkewa, wreck in Sliema, Gozo Blue Hole... Equipment was ok, I can't agree with someone who wrote it had been worn out (I'm myself AOWD, just in case). The onliest minus may be, they don't have their own Nitrox compressor, so Nitrox is not free.

1  Thank CultCargo