I got my open water through Starfish with Sean Mcgahern. Cant say much apart from;
1) If you never did diving try it as its one of the most beautiful experiences ever
2) Sean was not only a very good instructor but as well a very good friend throughout my course
3) After my open water license i flew to Thailand where i had a few fun dives with other newbies like myself. My level of knowledge was far better than most of the same grade divers like myself
4) As soon as i got back to Malta i called Sean and asked him to prepare me for the advanced course as i would never ever think of anyone better to teach me
5) The Maltese Islands have been voted as the 2nd ‘Best Diving Destination’ at two award ceremonies in London, namely the Diver and Sport Diver Awards.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.