“Staff were great!”
Review of Abyss Diving Club

Abyss Diving Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Abyss Diving Club Malta has 2 diving centres at the best tourist locations of Malta - St.Julian's and Bugibba. Our instructors speak English, French, German and Russian. We offer training and certification by PADI, PSAI, IANTD. We will take you shore or boat diving,in the cave, to the reef or wreck. Just let us know what your heart desires :) Our dive centres: 1. Portomaso Marina, St. Julian's, Malta 2. Dolmen Resort Hotel beach club, Bugibba, Malta
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

We went on a try dive (option 1) and when we got there we were greeted, shown a safety video, then our instructor, Marisa, gave us a demo of all of the equipment, help us set it all up, and we took to the water - the staff were really professional and patient. All the equipment, including the wetsuits were included in the €40 price - which is well worth the money for the experience you get!

1  Thank Chris Y
in 9 reviews
"wreck"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Malta known as a perfect place for diving, but the best place in Malta is the "Abyss Diving Club". I'm happy i choose this club for my very first diving lessons. Because of friendly, skillful and experienced trainers i felt non stress and very comfortable on my first dive. It was unforgettable experience. I i honestly recommend this club for all newbies. ;)

1  Thank Leonidas J
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

If you are seeking an active holiday in Malta, then Abyss Diving Club may perfectly suit you. With professional diving instructors who always put safety first anytime, I earned a lot of experience as well as I enjoyed my stay at Bugibba. They offer a wide range of variety of courses and also a package of different fun diving experiences (e. g. night diving, wreck diving and etc.)

As Malta is a small island, you get taken on a car where driving to any diving spot cannot get usually longer than 30 minutes. Due to rich experience of instructors, they know where to go diving on the island to get the maximum entertainment and safety. You get taken to a multitude of locations where you can see different aspects of Malta to broaden your scope of this beautiful island.

Personally I enjoyed wreck and night diving and I can only advise to you to try those options if you come to Malta. I have got plenty of amazing picturesque pictures on my camera and I'm glad to Abyss Diving Club for granting me those memories. I would like to personally thank Juan, Gaby and Marissa for this adventure and wish all the best to the diving club.

2  Thank Vasil17
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

Came there for PADI course. Very nice club with great, professional and responsive staff. Will definitely go there again!

1  Thank Andres P