I stayed in the hotel for 5 nights in July for work. Every single night I had to call reception to complain about noise. This was largely people running up and down corridors shouting and/or talking loudly; people banging doors and moving furniture. The walls are so thin that you feel like they are in the room with you. The A/C is really ineffective and the whole place desperately needs a refurb. The staff were really friendly and courteous. It's a shame the building doesn't live up to their standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alexandra Hotel is a 3 star hotel which has a total of 210 units, which consist in 22 one bedroom apartment, 15 family rooms, 10 triple rooms and 6 interconnected rooms. The rest are double rooms which can be uses for single use as well. 24 Hrs reception, restaurant which serve buffet breakfast and buffet dinner, lounge bar, indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, spa, outdoor pool, pool bar and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alexandra Hotel Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Saint Julians
- Alexandra Palace Hotel Malta
- Alexandra Palace Malta
- Alexandra Hotel Malta