1,157 results
All reviews rooftop pool shopping complex bay street st julians night life hotel is located top floor restaurant staff small beach tea coffee bars and clubs young people busy area stayed here for a week sea view malta patrizia
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

We want to thanks to the Ms. Francesca that receive us at the hotel lobby and she make some change to can have a nice view. We stay 4 days and all was amazing. Thank you again to Ms. Francesca for helping our holiday to be nice. She gave us information about how to go to Poppey Village and others things that we can visit in Malta. She called a company to can have to rent a car. Thank you gor all and i will be back on this hotel soon.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2020

I have to say that my stay at be hotel was a great and wonderful experience wich I will like to repeat soon .

The staff like Loredana Denise Deborah and jesmond the Gm of the hotel was very helpful for all the stay .

Loredana arrange a wonderful decoration

Really was amassing stay in very good environment

Thanks to all

Fino

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Finociaramella
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights, which is long enough to be in Malta (in my opinion). The hotel is very strange, split in the middle by a shopping mall. The reception area is in the mall. Don’t know who thought this hotels design was good, but it’s not. Very confusing.
The breakfast is pretty bad. It’s basic at best. Lots of hot food sweating over candles. It didn’t look appealing, and the little I tasted didn’t taste good.
The only redeeming qualities for me were the staff. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Patrizia in the restaurant was extremely friendly and welcoming and it was a pleasure to see her smiling face every morning. She went out of her way to be helpful.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Overall staying was good , we had the requested room , we had some heating problem, the room was over heating at night , impossible to set to a colder temperature, we had to open the balcony door for some fresh air ! Bed not so comfortable in fact two single beds were attached to form a double bed, which was not pleasant in the middle for a couple , the hotel is located in a very busy area with plenty of restaurants bars and night clubs at walking distance.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

I booked this hotel as a Christmas holiday for my myself, my wife and children, as part of a surprise trip.

The plan was that only on the morning we are traveling and exactly at the airport I will reveal to the kids that we will spend Christmas abroad so part of the surprise was a request from the hotel but I wasn’t sure that they will be able to accommodate.

Immediately after booking I contacted the hotel by email with a strange request and Ms Loredana Mangone the Hotel Guest Relation Manager swiftly replied to my request and went the extra mile and arranged planned everything taking care of every detail and even more than what I’ve requested.

I asked from the hotel for a Christmas tree in the room and under it gifts for my kids and wife nicely wrapped with their names on them, and Ms. Loredana unbelievably she went shopping and arranged everything and even she was sending me photos for me to choose their Christmas gifts, I’m really speechless she even arranged some sweets for the kids and a nice bottle of wine for me and my wife to enjoy.

This is an example of dedication and how this hotel invested in this great Manager Loredana of taking care of guest relation and making sure that every aspect of their stay is covered such employees are the assets of every hotel, I’m a frequent traveler but never seen this level of dedication to customer satisfaction.

Furthermore; the check in welcome was very Joy-able and fast and Ms Loredana and hotel staff welcomed us warmly which made us feel at home and immediately after she walked us to our room to make sure that everything is good even she helped with carrying the bags.

When we opened the room the surprise was there the Christmas tree and the gifts under it with Sweets and , the kid’s reaction & happiness is priceless even my wife she was shocked that there are gifts with their names written on them the beds are decorated with hearts from towels wow can’t describe the emotions and feelings.

In few seconds the children unwrapped their gifts and started playing with their toys it was joyful indescribable moment filled with happiness even my wife she was flying from happiness.

For me it’s Mission Accomplished, I wanted my family to have a Christmas to remember in the lovely island of Malta and Loredana made it happen and possible.

A big thank you to you and keep up the good work.

I’ve never written such a long review before, this review am writing is the best review I will ever write in regards to any stay in a hotel. I’ve been in nicer hotels but never had such an excellent experience and the way that Ms Loredana handled and assisted in every aspect making sure that we are happy.

This lovely modern hotel is situated in the heart of St. Julian.
Breakfast is excellent wonderful delicious way to start your day.
Housekeeping excellent family room with Balcony spotless and very clean well done.
Parking arranged by hotel for €5 per exit which you get the tickets from reception which is excellent in comparison to €2 per hour, the parking location is on the 3rd floor of complex B but to enter it by car you should come from the side of the hotel tricky for first time but very easy afterwards.

The hotel might be confusing at start but enjoyable afterwards in my opinion genius as shopping bags will not be a problem as you are just few floors away from your stay yes this is a 10 story hotel including Complex A & B and in between the first 3 floors are a shopping mall which we enjoyed shopping from it has a nice variety of shops and very nicely decorated for Christmas and Santa was giving gifts to the children.

Check the nice cafe and swimming pool at the 11th floor Roof of complex B the view is breathtaking enjoy a Coffee.

The music from the lively area didn’t bother us as there was excellent isolation on windows and balcony door but others might be.

Thank you to all the staff especially Loredana for making this Christmas a Christmas to remember.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year 2020

Advice to travelers to this hotel always seek Loredana and your stay I trust will be very special.

For sure will return to this hotel in the future.

Can’t thank you enough Loredana well done you are the best ❤️

Finally keep up the good work and congratulations be.hotel Malta for having such a high caliber staff

Date of stay: December 2019