Hotel Juliani
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dean Hamlet Hotel(Saint Julian's)
Argento Hotel(Saint Julian's)
Spinola Hotel(Saint Julian's)
Allegro Hotel(Saint Julian's)
Rokna(Saint Julian's)
Hotel Valentina(Saint Julian's)
View Hotel
Sun And Fun Hotel(Saint Julian's)
  • Free Internet
DDream Hotel(Saint Julian's)
  • Bar/Lounge
Cavalieri Art Hotel(Saint Julian's)
  • Restaurant
Tropicana Hotel(Saint Julian's)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,459 results
All reviewszest restaurantspinola bayambassador suiterooftop poolsmall hoteljacuzzi bathst juliansin house restaurantbus stop rightbusy roadsea viewfreshly squeezed orange juicedvd playerstandard roomfantastic locationwelcome drinksmall balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had our 4th visit to this hotel and it´s a place you can go back to time after time, you never get disappointed. All staff are very nice and polite and helpful. The rooms are perfect, the beds have good sleeping quality, it´s modern. There is a pool on the rooftop and you have free internet and you can use a laptop in the reception. The breakfast is good and you get fresh orangejuice every morning. You also get fresh coffee just the way you like it,for example latte or cappucino. And they serve cheeses, ham, marmelade, fruits, ceareals, youghurt, scrambled eggs, baked beans, bread, toasts , etc. The hotel is just opposite the bus stop were you can go to Bugibba or to Sliema/Valletta. We love this place and can´t wait to go back for our 5th visit. Marie & Peter from Sweden.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank MarieandPeter
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This was my first "real" vacation with my boyfriend and we decided to splurge on a junior suite. We got upgraded to an Ambassador suite (I think room number was 603, but I could be wrong) which was a really nice surprise. We were visiting during the St. Julians Fiesta, which meant a noisy street party every night, especially on the weekend. I could say I didn't much enjoy the drunken outside karaoke going on across the street until around 2AM, but if I had wanted peace and quiet, I wouldn't have booked a city hotel in the middle of everything when there were plenty of private resort type options available too. So I'll just say that if you're traveling during high season and are easily bothered by noise, Juliani might not be the hotel for you. We did love hanging out on the balcony at night with the party going on below, the karaoke was just a bit... too much.

The location was just excellent, especially if you use the local buses, and I recommend you do. We bought a bus pass for the whole week and went everywhere by bus. There were also lots of nice restaurants nearby, my favorite was Lulu just around the corner. We had a dinner in the Zest (the hotel restaurant) too and apart from some confusion with our booking it was an excellent experience. Remember to try some Maltese wines with your dinner.

Hotel staff was helpful and ready to answer all of our questions and they also helped us with some restaurant reservations. I wouldn't exactly praise the breakfast selection but it was satisfactory. I did love the coffee and the fried tomatoes though. All in all, I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Malta and wanting to experience authentic city life in the middle of everything. The hotel was also recommended by a major Finnish travel magazine in January 2013.

Room Tip: Don't even consider not paying extra for the view. It's so worth the money.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank xinffi
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed in the Juliani back in 2006 and when we decided to spend Christmas in Malta, it was clear that we would return here.

We were assigned room 703, a wonderfully spacious junior suite with great views over Spinola Bay. It is well worth paying the supplement for a sea view room. Yes, the main road that runs outside the hotel is busy, but I could happily spend hours just people watching and it does mean that using public transport is so easy. No need to hire a car here.

Breakfast was a delight, a generous selection of hot and cold food, the scrambled egg was the nicest I've ever tasted!

We didn't have much contact with the recpetion staff, but the two requests we did have were dealt with immediately. Breakfast staff were always very courteous. I was able to request tea/coffee making facilities for the room which was a bonus.

The transfer to and from the airport was booked through reception, again this worked pefectly both times.

I can highly recommend Christmas in Malta: it was warm & relaxing and most places were open over the 24/25/26th December.

The only negative comment I have (and hence 4 not 5 stars) is whilst the hotel is tastefully decorated, some of the furnishings are showing their age a little (stained carpets in the corridor, chipped enamel in the bathtub). However, we were still thoroughly satisfied with our stay and would return to the Juliani again on any future visits to Malta.

Room Tip: Sea view is a must!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The hotel is well situated. The view from the rooms is lovely - provided you have a room with a view. The breakfast that so many rave about is standard fare. I don't understand why so many think it is great, so this was very disappointing. We requested an extra bed. IT WAS A FOLD UP SQUEAKY CAMP BED. Not what I would have expected from such a highly rated hotel. The hotel is very clean.

Room Tip: A room with a view is a must.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Fuchsia
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I went to this hotel for the Christmas period and we feel that it was worth the visit. The room had a excellent sea view, which is something I would advise to book as the view is really nice and to wake up with the sun coming straight through the room is really nice. Breakfast is varied and nice. The only criticism is that the pastries were dry for my liking. The room was spacious and nicely decorated. The bathroom was also big enough. I would just advise a mat in the bath when you are taking a shower as it is quite slippery. During the whole stay, the staff was friendly and efficient.
During my stay, I experienced a problem in Zest restaurant and I reported the matter to the hotel. I must say that they dealt with the matter in an extremely professional manner. This I must thank personally the general manager for dealing with. I would certainly visit this hotel again and would highly recommended for those seeking a smaller hotel in St. Julians.

Room Tip: Front sea view room is a must
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends