“So much fun in the Sun”
Review of Oki Ko Ki Banis

Oki Ko Ki Banis
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Saint Julian's
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Organising daily speedboat tours to Comino Blue Lagoon and Gozo/ watersports and hire of self drive boats
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is my 3rd Trip with Tony Oki Koki Banis, we were on our Honeymoon, and I had to show My Wife a fun way to Gozo and Comino. You have to go to St Julians, If you go near Mcdonalds, on the opposite side and follow the path below the Cuban cafe, it's on the end of the Jetty, and Tony takes you away at 10am. We paid 45 euros to go to Gozo and comino, it consists of a 3 Hour Tour on a open top Bus of Gozo which you have to stay on, to be picked up by Tony at 2pm, so you can't explore or get off the hop on hop off Buses, but for the price you see a lot of the island like, Azure Window, Ramla Bay Beach, Victoria and Xlhendi. Comino is a 2 Hour stop to see the beautiful Crystal Clear Sea of the bay we went for a swim, but be warned it is only a tiny 6-8 ft beach so there is never any space, I went for a swim and left our jeans behind, and they were fine for 30 mins, there are 3-4 snack vans there, but we went across the island to the other side following the path, to a place no beach but a rocky shore with 6-7 people on. On the boat itself, it's got a great sound system and wonderful Dogs of Tony's, the caves we visited are excellent, if you don't want to get splashed then don't sit at the back, I recommend this whole heartedly, you won't get anymore fun than Tony, he is a lovely bloke, and so much fun, and for 45 Euro to Gozo I can't complain, we mad some wonderful memories, if your going just to Comino it's cheaper, it's frikin awesome!!! :) (Safe for pregnant Women)

There is a phone number below which is the local Number, ring Tony the day before just to let him know your coming!

4  Thank pth1972

Reviewed May 11, 2014

45 euro for a round trip on the speedboat st Julian's - Gozo - Comino - st Julian's including a hop on hop off bus tour on Gozo and some stops at the caves along the way back.

Bus tour in Gozo was not the most thrilling activity ever but blue lagoon on Comino was beautiful with crystal clear water.

Tony is a real character and will make your day fun.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We opted for the 20 minute boat ride from our day cruise with Hera boats. It was offered to us from the boat to the caves and back for €10 each. Our boat was rather full, so the trip wasn't overly speedy. And the music was blaring and not my taste at all; but fit Banis' show well. He and his dog were rather entertaining, and this is part of this particular tours style. Banis was our tour guide for this, and an amusing character. He runs trips from St Juilan's and the Blue Lagoon every day. He is an apt boatman and took us into the 4 grotto caves nearby. Humorous and informative. I thought it was as reasonably priced as anywhere else I'd seen.

If thinking of booking. I'd try and get on a boat that isn't too full. It's more of a speed boat experience that way. All of the boat costs to the caves are relatively priced the same that I saw. This one was fun, and I'd recommend seeing the caves while you are there, as they are some of the scenery that makes Malta special. Although I think one trip is enough. It's worth it if you are already there! And if you can get on the Okikokibanis then I agree with some of the other reviews it is unique and fun.

3  Thank ComplicatedCreature
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's a 20 minute thriiling spead booat around Comino.
You can see the amazing, crystal and so blue water in the caves with great fun.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Great trip to comino with Banis. We had a bonus as boat left earlier as he had to pick up a couple from the grand harbour as they managed to squeeze in the comino trip while on their stop in Malta from the cruise. And obviously drove them back later. I love the speed boat ride :) went in the caves and Tony Banis played fun tricks on the tourists. Everyone was happy and laughing all the way :). Thumbs up. Highly recommended

1  Thank 199denise