“Nice place, not so nice service.”
Review of Hugo's Terrace

Hugo's Terrace
Ranked #73 of 341 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My Maltese mojito cocktail and company made the evening what it was (a great one)... the waitress we had hadn't contribed to this fact in the slightest however; her attitude was shocking.
I will be going back as it is a nice place for friends to gather - the lighting/ the high set tables/ distant from the crazy clubbing scene - but i'm hoping the type of service which we had that night was a one off.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We loved Hugo's Terrace, great food and atmosphere. We were even able to request to watch the motor GP.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Hugo's terrace where to start, definitely an upmarket lounge with a fantastic atmosphere definitely one of the nicest places to go for pre drinks, the bar is all designed in wood and is surely a place to score chicks or guys for the ladies. The cocktails all have there own designer glasses and the garnish on top of some really do get you thinking on how they do it. Onto the food I recommend a rack of ribs the meat is so tender that it falls off the bone. In my option this place is a fantastic chill out during the day and a sophisticated lounge at night. 5 star.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Been there on a Monday night, The atmosphere was nice and its a good place to hang out but the waitress was very rude. A friend of mine asked the waiter what kind of whiskey they offer and she replied "that's why I gave you the list 15 minutes ago!" On a second occasion, from the other side of the table I asked for a beer and she mentioned a few but I could hear her and so asked if they had a particular beer and she responded "Did I mention it?" Very rude! After bringing the receipt, she came to me and said "give me the money" No please or anything. Very bad service!

1  Thank Aniki168
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Right in the centre of Malta's nightlight, I really enjoyed my time in Hugo's terrace.

Drinks are reasonably priced but staff were not so friendly and gave me whiskey in my drink instead of gin...

Great atmosphere. The decor is really modern and trendy. I would highly recommend visiting here