TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Honestly, stars don’t do it justice.

My time spent with Paul was a wonderful start to the adventure in Malta. From the moment I shook... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
PavPanic
Great tour of Malta

We highly recommend Platinum Cabs, which we used for a half-day tour of Malta. We had already seen... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2019

from $10.61
from $36.90
from $36.90
More Info
All reviews hour tour great tour reliable service nice cars ray driver company gozo
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

We recently used Platinum Cabs for a 4 hour tour of Malta and some airport and ferry transfers.
James our driver on the tour was fantastic. As it was our first time to Malta he took us to a number of interesting places and gave us an excellent summary of the history and significance of each place.
We had originally considered the hop on hop off bus option and the public bus option but are so glad we chose the private tour. We were dropped at the entrance to each place and when we had finished we simply walked out to the waiting car and off to the next place. No waiting or fighting for a seat on a bus. Yes it costs a little more than the bus but it's certainly worth every cent. Every car we had was in pristine condition and all the drivers spoke great English and were very helpful.
Seriously if you have limited time in Malta like we did don't bother with the buses just book a private tour with these guys you won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Geoff G
Reviewed November 5, 2016

My husband and I used your service last weekend to and from St Julien, and then for a lift to the airport on Monday morning and we would just like to say thank you for the prompt, polite and efficient service that you gave us. It was a pleasure to feel we didn’t have to worry whether we would be picked up on time, especially as we were staying in Valletta in a part of town with narrow streets and one way systems! The drivers were always there before the specified time!

If we return to Malta again we will definitely call you!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 12, 2015

I use their service during all my trips to Malta. Truly professionals and recommend them with all my heart!

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank Alexutz_m
Reviewed July 11, 2015

Very nice cars which are always clean & great drivers! I always use Platinum when I'm in Malta and have never been disappointed.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed April 25, 2015

We were greatly impressed with your service, excellent cars and exceptionally friendly owners and drivers.Your reliable service and well mannered attitude helped make our holiday in Malta, one to be remembered.Good luck on your wedding day Andre, in October.We look forward to seeing you on 23 November.......Thanks once again,Del and Sylvia Hinds...........Blackpool ....U.K

Date of experience: April 2015