“A nice vibe”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We attended for an evening meal, we got a small table outside and were served almost straight away. The staff were friendly and efficient. They made sure we had drinks and checked to ensure we had no problems. The food was delicious and served promptly. The atmosphere was good there was a nice collection of people. The bill was reasonable and the place was clean. My only issue, it was all so good we couldn't finish our dessert!

1  Thank DanDavies5
Write a ReviewReviews (1,245)

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Went there for a drink on a Sunday evening. The place is absolutely gorgeous, try to sit on the terrace and enjoy the view of the bay. Being an "aficionados" of Cafe Cuba Sliema, I asked for a smoothie, but unfortunately they do not have the juicer, so do not expect smoothies or fresh juices here (at least not for now). The waiters are very nice, friendly and try to be helpful, but sometimes disorganized. I will probably come back, but the Sliema branch remains my favorite!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I ate on the terrace for lunch and I really enjoyed it! The food was good (vitello al limone with fries and salad) and the service was friendly. Scenic view over the Spinola Bay is fantastic!

1  Thank Lyooa
Reviewed July 14, 2013

had to wait too long for service ,then attempted lunch on a second visit and most of the ingrediance were missing that were stated on their menu??
no I will not be returning

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I went there with two of my friends in June.
I ate vegetarian pasta, good dish and the portions, in general, was enough. The athmosphere was amazing, wonderful landascape, you see the sea and the most beatiful monuments of St.Julians. I suggest to go there with your partner...should be very romantic. Indeed, I suggest to go there with everyone.

1  Thank Alessandro1989-2