“Superb meal overlooking the marina”

Hush Bistro Lounge Cafe
Ranked #41 of 377 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated in the heart of the stunning Portomaso Marina, the newly opened HUSH Lounge Cafe is the perfect place to enjoy the best Malta has to offer! Enjoy fantastic cocktails and delicious meals - HUSH is THE PLACE TO BE. Good for Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients.
Reviewed August 22, 2016

I dined at this restaurant on a walk-by from my nearby hotel, having been attracted by the menu. I wanted a single simple dish and to gaze out over the marina. The seafood risotto was the perfect choice. Rice was perfectly done and the shell fish were a utopian ideal. The excellent food was rivaled only by the friendly, swift service.

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful evening, the food and service were both excellent. We didn't book but still got a wonderful seat on the terrace overlooking the marina. Portions were large enough, rump steak was awesome.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

I went to Hush to celebrate my friends birthday with her friend. The staff was very helpful and attentive and the food was excellent. I had Salmon as main course which was super delicious and flavorful. My friends had the Mushroom Risotto and the Angus Beef which were also very good. The portions are not too big neither too small and in the end there is space for a dessert. We ordered the Trio of Chocolate and the Apple Pie which both were amazing. It was a really nice evening/birthday and we all enjoyed it. Well done to the chefs and the staff! For sure will come back!

Reviewed August 13, 2016

A nice view over the Harbor with nice service from the staff. We had a nice meal in Italian style, the Burger could have bean more "rare" but everything tasted well - so also the Mujito-sorbee.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

We had our evening meal at this restaurant. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food was very nice and the portion sizes large. It look out onto the marina and has free wifi, which the kids love. My only little gripe is they do have a children's menu but it is pretty poor with only 3 choices of the usual stuff. Why restaurants can't do small portions of normal healthy food is beyond me.