“Carisma Spa & wellness - Felt like a Roman Goddess!!!”

Carisma Spa & Wellness International
Sliema, Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Carisma Spa & wellness - Felt like a Roman Goddess!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This Spa is close to none one of the top in the Mediterranean... I was welcomed with a spa pack to change into...bathrobe slippers etc...into the Steamy hammam all covered in gorgeous marble soothing sounds & running water .... absolute relaxation and bliss my Balinese Therapist lay me on the grandeur of the marble top, had a Traditional Turkish Body Exfoiliating Bath & Aroma relaxing massage. Inside the Intercontinental Hotel St.Julians. Staff are extremely professional and friendly, after was also offered their detoxifying tea and water to re hydrate and had a soothing swim in their indoor heated pool!!! Fantastic experience totally recommended! Includes free parking at the Intercontinental validated for your length of stay at the Spa !

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Sarah Z
CARISMASPA, Manager at Carisma Spa & Wellness International, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for having chosen to Carisma Spa & Wellness . You have been kind enough to dedicate some of your time to compliment us on the service we have provided you with, which we truly appreciate.

Our ultimate objective is to serve and satisfy you with your expectations. It is in fact only through your comments and suggestions that we may achieve what we are striving for.

Whilst thanking you for your lovely words and praise, I encourage you to contact us at any time for any help you might need in making any future bookings for your next visit to Carisma Spa & Wellness. All my team will surely give their utmost to give you the 5 star service which we constantly strive for.

Furthermore should you wish to receive our latest news or offers, kindly visit our website or facebook page.

On behalf of all the management and staff at Carisma Spa & Wellness I would like to thank you once again for your review.

Looking forward to hosting you again.

Yours sincerely

Merve ARTAR

• Polish first
Saint Julian's, Malta
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Pure Bliss”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have regular massages, facials, manicures and pedicures here and am always extremely satisfied with the result. The Spa is beautiful and clean and the staff attentive and courteous. I highly recommend the Thai and Balinese massages. The Balinese massage therapist are incredible and very professional. Honestly, the best massages I have ever had. There is also a beautiful large authentic Hammam and a sizeable indoor pool, sauna, steam room, relaxing area and decent showers

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Esilenna8
Madliena, Malta
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“wonderful experience”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have been using Carisma Spa for my regular weekly massage for months and I can only describe it as a wonderful experience. Whether you have the traditional massage, Swedish, Thai etc or the body scrub massage in the hamam ( which is simple heavenly ) the experience is truly magical. The Balinese girls are very courteous and professional. The greeting staff are extremely efficient and pleasant. The hamam is truly a Turkish experience which shouldn't come as a surprise as the operators are from Turkey. It is simple heavenly, clad in marble with a very oriental feel. I recommend this Spa without any reservations.

Visited July 2013
CARISMASPAWELLNESS, Manager at Carisma Spa & Wellness International, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Mr. DeCesare,

Looking forward to hosting you again.

Yours sincerely

Merve ARTAR
Saint Julian's, Malta
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent service and gorgeous hamam!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I visit the spa regularly especially to use the hamam and have exfoliating treatments there - you feel so clean, soft and fresh after! I also have used their other services like pedicures and facials which are very professional and pampering! I intend to keep visiting regularly!

Visited June 2013