“Great poor weather attraction”
Review of Eden Superbowl

Eden Superbowl
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Weather to poor for visiting local out door attractions. Spent a very enjoyable afternoon bowling. Lanes and balls in very good order. 12 euros per person for unlimited bowling. The alley was pretty quiet all afternoon with a just a couple of small groups of locals playing 1 game each. We had no problems with the pins falling over on their own or the screens forming their own scores. I would recommend a visit if your stuck for entertainment on a miserable day. Their is also a cinema with screens opposite and above the bowling alley also good value for money. The only slight downside is the films are a couple of weeks behind the UK.

1  Thank Jigroll

Reviewed February 22, 2013

bowling.bowling.bowling. i really enjoyed my experience here. and its bowling. the center has about 18 alleys to play there is also an arcrade at the side.There is a restaurant at the back . the avarage price is 6 .50 but it manly depends on their age

1  Thank Alonso P
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We went there as a couple. The bowling is a little expensive, it cost €20 for 2 games and they only lasted 30min in total.

The drinks however are very well priced.

2  Thank Lyons55
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The Eden Superbowl has been around for many years. I first went there as a teenager when they opened and now my children go there. One of those great places to entertain the kids in Malta, right opposite the cinemas especially in the weekend or a wet and windy day.

1  Thank GrahamPowell
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I was there recently and I played bowling several times there and really enjoyed it until I went to buy some drinks and he asked for the ID I understand that as a bar tender he need to ask for it ,I showed it immediately and as soon as he saw (+16) he replied mghandekx 17 hi gib lil xi hadt ikbar
I also understand that, but If the bar tender Which he was a bald guy (sorry for addresing him this way but don't know the name).he could make some maths and see that I am 17.
I was with someone that knows one of the managers. I had to mention his name so they help me as soon as I mention his name/the managers name) my friend which he was older than 20 came for nothing :) .. appart from that another manager and the stuff which also was on break eating, commented in a very bad manner I did not expected it from them.
I am a regular customer there I go every Sunday there to the cinema across the road.
I have no problem to say who I am as I said earlier I am a regular client I still go there but I don't want thhe same unprofessional mistake to happen again. the younger manager should be there regularly as I see better potential than an old manager relaxing behind the counter .. HOPE I MADE MY POINT CLEAR .
thanks