“amazing.”

Mellieħa, null, Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

bowling.bowling.bowling. i really enjoyed my experience here. and its bowling. the center has about 18 alleys to play there is also an arcrade at the side.There is a restaurant at the back . the avarage price is 6 .50 but it manly depends on their age

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Alonso P

Dublin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Expensive”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We went there as a couple. The bowling is a little expensive, it cost €20 for 2 games and they only lasted 30min in total.

The drinks however are very well priced.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Lyons55
Mellieha, Malta
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent entertainment for family.”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The Eden Superbowl has been around for many years. I first went there as a teenager when they opened and now my children go there. One of those great places to entertain the kids in Malta, right opposite the cinemas especially in the weekend or a wet and windy day.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank GrahamPowell
Valletta, Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“only because of a bar tender”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I was there recently and I played bowling several times there and really enjoyed it until I went to buy some drinks and he asked for the ID I understand that as a bar tender he need to ask for it ,I showed it immediately and as soon as he saw (+16) he replied mghandekx 17 hi gib lil xi hadt ikbar
I also understand that, but If the bar tender Which he was a bald guy (sorry for addresing him this way but don't know the name).he could make some maths and see that I am 17.
I was with someone that knows one of the managers. I had to mention his name so they help me as soon as I mention his name/the managers name) my friend which he was older than 20 came for nothing :) .. appart from that another manager and the stuff which also was on break eating, commented in a very bad manner I did not expected it from them.
I am a regular customer there I go every Sunday there to the cinema across the road.
I have no problem to say who I am as I said earlier I am a regular client I still go there but I don't want thhe same unprofessional mistake to happen again. the younger manager should be there regularly as I see better potential than an old manager relaxing behind the counter .. HOPE I MADE MY POINT CLEAR .
thanks

Visited December 2012
Fleetwood, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Family outing”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good night out and reasonably priced is also part of a shopping centre with some nice stores in ,also a cinema over the road

Visited December 2011