“Fish and chips to die for”
Review of Scotsman Pub

Scotsman Pub
Ranked #86 of 331 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A pub, with a 'feel at home' atmosphere, where you can watch your favourite sport live on tv, whilst having a pint or two over a delicious meal. We serve traditional Fish n Chips, Sunday roast, Steak n Onion pies, Sausage & Mash and much more.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate at the Scotsman pub on four occasions over a two week period and loved it.
The fish and chips were just like home but better. The service was very good and food always delivered in good time.
A real friendly place with a good atmosphere
Give this place a try you won't be disappointed well recommended!!

1  Thank johnwrig

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good place for a relaxed drink and some billiards or darts. A bit noisy on Saturday nights due to karaoke. Love the tartan upholstery.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband and I happened to be in this pub on a Sunday lunch time. It was really busy and the roasts looked gorgeous, we were on half board so did not need a big dinner however after seeing the food we decided to go for Fish and Chips on the Friday and it was excellent. The chips were all home made and not frozen, the fish was excellent and it's all served with mushy peas and curry sauce. The food was fantastic however the Guinness in there is also good! Try it! My husband and I had 2 pints of Guinness each, Fish and Chips and it came to nearly 40 euros, not cheap but well worth a visit.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We dropped by last saturday just by chance, as we were looking for a place we hadn't been to and were pleasantly surprised. Very good food and reasonable prices. Huge portions, I had to have help with my portion. Lovely bonus was that I found Julie is an old schoolmate. We shall certainly be going back. Lovely!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Fantastic little pub really welcoming fantastic food loved the pie best I've ever had in my life loved it so much we moving out there lol x michelle