“Good Home Cooking”
Review of Scotsman Pub

Scotsman Pub
Ranked #82 of 332 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A pub, with a 'feel at home' atmosphere, where you can watch your favourite sport live on tv, whilst having a pint or two over a delicious meal. We serve traditional Fish n Chips, Sunday roast, Steak n Onion pies, Sausage & Mash and much more.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband and I happened to be in this pub on a Sunday lunch time. It was really busy and the roasts looked gorgeous, we were on half board so did not need a big dinner however after seeing the food we decided to go for Fish and Chips on the Friday and it was excellent. The chips were all home made and not frozen, the fish was excellent and it's all served with mushy peas and curry sauce. The food was fantastic however the Guinness in there is also good! Try it! My husband and I had 2 pints of Guinness each, Fish and Chips and it came to nearly 40 euros, not cheap but well worth a visit.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We dropped by last saturday just by chance, as we were looking for a place we hadn't been to and were pleasantly surprised. Very good food and reasonable prices. Huge portions, I had to have help with my portion. Lovely bonus was that I found Julie is an old schoolmate. We shall certainly be going back. Lovely!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Fantastic little pub really welcoming fantastic food loved the pie best I've ever had in my life loved it so much we moving out there lol x michelle

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Visited Malta for first time, end of May to beginning of June. Stopped in George Hotel in Paceville from which we discovered, The Scotsman luckily in staggering distance back to Hotel.
We made the pub our 'local' as the bar itself is a 'proper Bar'. From the start the staff Julie and her husband along with especially Robbie and Mario could not do enough to keep you pleased from the large portions of food (especially THE BEST SUNDAY DINNER (BAR MY MISSUS) to the friendly bar tendering. To cap it all we thoroughly enjoyed the overall atmosphere especially the Karaoke. There were 2 different DJ's both in style and personality. Although both good Jean Marc definately had the edge with his entertaining theatrical renditions especially of Freddie Mercury songs. Cleanliness of Bar and especially toilets tip-top. All in all I we would definately recommend giving THE SCOTSMAN a whirl.
PS. Forgot to mention they also do take-away, what more could you ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank LES B
Reviewed June 10, 2013

A friend and I were in malta for 2 months and while we were there we frequently visited the Scotsman!
The staff were friendly and welcoming...chatting to us all the time.
The BEST fish and chips on the island!!!

1  Thank bianca b